Unable to view Guild Tab

How to fix the problem with the visualization of the guild itself?

1 Like

Happening to me as well. Glynnie on Lightbringer. Joined new guild, everything worked fine, logged out, came back and poof it was borked.

Oddly enough, the same issue happened two years ago. After doing some research I came across posts that I had responded to. Maybe that will help with support.

1 Like

same here folks. I have a ticket in but it has gone from a four hour to a twelve our wait, i’ll check back and post if there is a fix. right now it is only affecting one character.

1 Like

Same here, joined guild last night, logged off, and now i see no members and it looks like I was kicked BUT I do see members logging on and off

1 Like

I’m facing the same problem omg

1 Like

Orlyia responded in another thread.

1 Like

This is what I just received so we know it is being looked at:

I hope this finds you well. We are currently aware of an issue right now affecting guilds. I have added your information to our tracking Please continue to hang tight while we get this figured out and fixed up!

1 Like

Having this issue as well.

1 Like

I left the guild and re-entered it and it is working now. I didn’t lose any rep either. I had to do it with a command /gquit and then ask to be invited back via whisper.

Same, second day now

2 Likes

its broken on some of my chars but not all, so annoying

1 Like

update, logged off and back on, now the problem is back

1 Like

Hi,

Same here, have had a reply of two GM’s and the first one told me he fixed a cached data issue, and the other one told me to report a bug here on the forum, so I dont know if i can just let this message here, or should I make a brand new post?

Thanks,

D.B.

But I have my warrior character on Kazzak [EU] named Deindb. On my other character on Darkmoon Faire i can see the guild tab and chat. However, on my warrior on kazzak when i press /who Safe Spot (guild name), on that window there i can see the name od my character.

So after the first GM said it’s exactly because of cached data issues, he said he fixed it by logging on my char and sending refresh cache messages. But after i got notified i can log back in on it, nothing changed and when pressing “J” I couldn’t see that my char is in a guild and couldn’t see guild chat both there and in the bottom left chat section by typing /g [random message].
So please, if its a bug then fine, we will wait for the fix, but if it isnt, and if it’s my bad PC that caused it, please throw some tips and tricks that i can do on my end. Also, I reset UI as the guide of some GM’s say, and still same issue.

Thanks,

D.B.

Yeah i was thinking about doing that but there wasnt a guild officer online who can reinvite me back, and also I’d like blizzard to fix it so i dont have to gquit and rejoin. Although, if there’s an officer online today, I’ll ask him to reinvite my character.

I’m having the same issue on only one of my characters. I was able to at least open the guild window before but after checking if the issue existed on my other characters I now can’t even open up the guild tab on the character where this issue exists.

As for troubleshooting on my end I’ve done a full UI reset through renaming WTF/Cache/Interace folders to ‘Old’ as well as trying /chatreset or whatever that cmd was. I’ve also tried /gquiting and then requesting to invite back again to at least temporarily fix the issue but upon logging back in the issue just came back. So this is my life now for my alt I guess?

Having the same issue on a boosted lvl 55 Druid. She is the only one who is bugged. I can leave guild and get an invite back and see everything fine. But if I relog to another character and then back, same thing. Guild window acts like I’m not in a guild but the guild MOTD still pops up in chat.

I’m having same issue on all characters. I even scanned and repaired game and still no fix. This is extremely frustrating.

EU has the same issue based on their forum posts

This is really frustrating!
I’m going through a lot of stress right now.