Guild bank missing items - what happened?

So two of my Alt guild banks, both of which I control, are having the trouble and So is my Main’s guild, which I do not have control of. All three of those are on Feathermoon.

Jills Diamond Emporium
Banda del Pollo Diablo
Umbral Advent

One I have on Wyrmrest Accord doesn’t seem to be affected.

3 Likes

My whole guild bank is wiped clean nothing at all there

2 Likes

Mine aswell. I’d started to level an alt for the event and went to grab some bags I had in there, and it is almost entirely empty.

3 Likes

Adding 2nd Guild Bank also missing items.

I’m about to check my 3rd.

3rd is not missing as much, because there was not much there to begin with.

I have submitted a bug report in game with the names-realms of the affected guilds.

1 Like

I have a guild bank for every expansion and there is tons of missing items. way to screw this up, I thought I had been hacked.

6 Likes

I am on Feathermoon as well, this is nuts. worst is I am not sure what to do next, I am sure blizzard has to be aware, but without there being a log entry of what was taken there is little they can do.

3 Likes

Happening to me as well. About half my items from personal guild bank have disappeared. The logs seem glitched as well. The last entry shows 5 months ago. Items ranging from reagents, consumables, BoEs, cosmetics.

3 Likes

I would love a dev to explain how they broke something, that wasn’t touched.
Mind boggling….

4 Likes

Per blue request in the CS thread, my guild bank missing items is for:

Invisible Fist

My second bank is:

Sovereign Bank

…the second one seemed ok as of this morning. The first is missing most of all tabs; far too many items from too many places to list. I have screenshots of the “after” for that one but there’s no way I could track all of what disappeared.

2 Likes

As per Orlyia’s suggestion from this post :

I just wanted to add an extra reply onto this thread with some things I lost. Hard to remember what exactly because I would just stock up onto old reagents for leveling professions and such.

I know i lost a handful of elemental reagents (most of my volatiles, sorcerous, motes (except fire and shadow)). A large handful of herbs from different expansions, cloth, enchanting materials from classic/bc era mostly, handful of darkmoon faire quests (ornate weapon, mysterious grimoire, treatise on strategy), various items used for rep. A lot of fish and meat from various expansions, half of my profession recipes from various expansions. A few of my gems have been touched, my ore oddly seem to be intact.

I disabled elvui on my main bank character to check, and i dont have anything else influencing my bags and UI right now. Oddly, looking at the item logs in my tabs, they all seem different.

• I have my first tab showing 6 months ago, then 9 months ago, 10 months, then shows 2 days ago.
  • 2nd tab same behavior
  • 3rd tab : 6 months ago, 2 days ago, 8 days ago, 10 days, 15 days,
  • 4th tab same behavior
  • 5th tab: 6 months, 8 months, 9 months
  • 6th tab : 6 months, 7, 9, 10, 11 months

Out of all my banks, I only found 3 tabs that have the normal behavior starting with recent : 2 days ago, 13 days, 24 days, 1 month.

I’ve been using my guild banks nearly a little every day nowadays, because of the warbank enabling me to transfer things with ease, mostly to prepare for TWW. It’s crazy to me that the logs don’t show all of my recent behavior, and some seem to have mismatching orders. Guild names have been shared in my ingame ticket.

This just made me extremely worried and I hope, as some mentioned, that it’s a visual bug. But even if it is, it doesn’t explain how the logs don’t seem to match up, at least in my case. Ever since this morning, i have not added nor removed anything from my guild banks. I am the only character in these guilds. Warbanks, character bags and personal banks seem to be fine.

1 Like

Hmm, a Warband is almost like a guild that all your characters are in. Maybe they used something from that but didn’t isolate it, so that fixing a problem with warbands affects guilds?

2 Likes

I have 12 toons in a personal Guild bank where all profession regents are stored.

I opened my personal Guild Bank today and “What the Heck??” almost half the
deposits in my bank are missing??? What is going on?

3 Likes

Same happened to my mains guilds bank. (InReverie - Zul’Jin) I keep it stocked and regularly monitor so I know that several tabs were full last night as I’ve been consolidating and cleaning out prior to expansion. For example:

2nd slot had 10 Azureweave Expidition packs and 2 Chronocloth Reagent bags. They weren’t taken out according to the log

5th slot - I dumped several lower level crafted gems in there last night while I figured out what to do with them. I see them in the log being deposited but they’re not there now.

Tabs 2, 3, and 4, were full of misc recipes, flasks, pots, enchants, etc. now most are gone. I put in some new items in tab 3 and they went into the upper left spots by default which had items there last night.

Not sure if it’s related but I was having issues moving things last night. i was trying to take out excess pots that guildies were unlikely to use and I’d click but they wouldn’t move. Only a few slots moved to my bags when I clicked or dragged.

2 Likes

So here is what happened in my case:

• Personal Guild with only my chars (Cross realms and Cross Factions)
  • A bunch of existing items in the guild bank (legacy, there for many years)
  • Logged on new cross faction and cross server character, joined guild, moved a bunch of items from personal reagents bank into guild bank.
  • A lot of these items were adding to existing stacks
  • Immediately after I could not interact with these stacks, could not move them, could not take them out
  • Logged in the next day, all those ‘broken’ stacks are now gone

Your mileage my vary, but those are the exact steps I took and ended up in the same boat.

I’m now using my warband tab as a work around to send everything to my guild master and only using that toon to interact with the guild bank. Will update if that also breaks things…

2 Likes

I have no idea. I hate that “small indie company” meme, but when you earn it…

2 Likes

Not sure what all is missing, but my bank seems emptier than I recall it being, too.

2 Likes

The fact that there is not entry shows that it was not manually removed. If they go back to a back up and see that an item was there and there is no entry of it being removed then they should return the item.

So there is stuff they can do, it’s a question of what they will do.

2 Likes

Missing items from guild bank. Nothing shows in the entry logs, so nobody picked up anything. The items were there last night and now they’re not. Like 2/3 of the bank looks empty, yet it was almost full to the brim… This is frustrating.

4 Likes

It would be helpful if someone from QA would tell us what information they need to resolve this issue quicker.

2 Likes

Yep 80% of my collectibles - gone from the alt’s guild bank.

5 Likes