Guild bank missing items - what happened?

Reporting the same thing across multiple guilds (I have alts in 3 or 4 guilds). Items missing from guild bank with no Log of the items being removed.

4 Likes

Me too. I’m sure it will be fixed, given the problems with Warbanks, but I have deposits from 15 hours ago, and then just… poof. Most things are gone. To be safe, nothing is going into or coming out of a bank till this is fixed.

3 Likes

I checked a banker alt on a separate personal guild this morning after reset and THAT bank seems to be intact.

My main personal guild bank is still stripped of many items that were there yesterday morning.

I took screenshots but I’m not confident at this point. I hope they can fix this.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. The permissions are set to where only I could have taken out that many items. I got the same canned response to basically find this thread and know that we’re probably screwed. Makes me very mad.

4 Likes

I’m Having the same issue too. Submitted ticket, can’t wait to get my own Canned Reply

5 Likes

Having the same issue too

2 Likes

Welp great, my guild bank is half empty now too. I was annoyed enough last night when the previously fixed issue of not being able to move stuff in or out of the guild bank came back, and the inability to remove gold is ongoing, but this just tops it. I don’t see how are they going to be able to fix this. I’m livid. (guild is just me, my alts, and my husband. We didn’t do it.)

6 Likes

Add me to the list. Big holes of missing stuff on each tab and no logs. I know it wasn’t withdrawn. Will we get the stuff back or will this be an “so sorry” thing?

4 Likes

Gotta say , this is kind of disturbing!!! I am missing a ton of things from my guild bank. Does Blizzard have anything to say about this?

4 Likes

Weird thing for me, this only happened on my Alliance bank (Argent Dawn). My horde bank looks fine (Moon Guard).

1 Like

Same… including the small amount of gold stored in the G-Bank.

1 Like

Yup, opened up 8 completely empty tabs today. Feels good…

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. The log shows items I deposited last night yet those items and a ton of others are all gone without any log entries to show for it. Ticket says 3 days response time so I came to see if others were having the same issue.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat, about 90% of the items in my personal GB vanished. I’m the only person in the guild and there’s nothing in the logs.

4 Likes

Having this issue as well. Watch 20 items in one tab vanish as it opened up. Checked the Tab log and can follow where 1 item as an example was deposited twice in the past 5 days with no withdrawals, but is nowhere to be found. Was able to get another person in the guild to check, and same things are missing for them as well (with no mods on, so not a mod issue either).

2 Likes

I wish I had thought of that. :frowning:

I had wondered yesterday if this thread’s bug was related to the bug I posted about in this thread, but hadn’t been sure; now it definitely sounds like it.

4 Likes

Same issue. Multiple items across all tabs are missing.

5 Likes

Same issue.
Personal Guild Bank, only accessible by me.
2 thirds of each tab is just not there.

4 Likes

Same here. Lost approx 30+ million gold worth of rare items (naxx T3 pieces , mounts, tabard of lightbringer, etc).

4/5th of my personal guild bank tabs just… gone.

Please help Blizz!

6 Likes

I’m also missing half of my items in my guild bank and my banker’s guild bank and am in a customer support thread about it.

Edit: Draenor BTW
Gbank names:
Even Death May Die
Even Debt May Die

3 Likes