Guardian druid “unpruning”

If you use it incorrectly, yes.
Men from the boys.

Something also worth pointing out here…

Heres where that “choice” I was talking about comes in.
I know it must come as a shock to you, But its perfectly acceptable to change talents based on what type of content youre running, or weekly affix.
Weird how that works, right?

Dealing in absolutes claiming talent is “worthless” based on 1 area of content is factually incorrect. Each has it place and use. (except for lunar beam)

With last weeks bolster, I used it on cooldown to put distance in between myself and that last add. Due to its shorter cd than vortex, I was able to use it more often and more effectively.

I use it to pull packs and quicly los/evade bug them into exactly where i want them to be instead of waiting for them to run. Spider Ob in Boralus for example, you pull him across the river and he instantly ports. Tigers gets me there faster.
Instead of running like a chump. “lol… i haz roar guys”. please…

Real smooth. I really like how you’ve made sweeping generalizations - practically insults, really - about a whole community of players and misrepresented a whole host of problems, simply because many of the members of that community don’t agree with you.

The argument being made by @Tewa and others is not an absolute argument. It’s a summary argument. Saying that, “Tiger Dash is trash” is not meant absolutely, but rather as an overall summation of its relative uselessness by comparison with other talent choices, like WC. Likewise, @Tewa’s complaint is very well-founded then: @Tewa isn’t upset merely because we lost a useful talent, but because it was replaced with a relatively useless one - read: RELATIVELY. Just because you, personally, make use of the talent doesn’t make it good.

The general consensus in the community is that Tiger Dash is not good. Saying that the only reason people agree with that consensus in the community is because they’re effectively terrible players and/or mindless “Sheeple” is just a slap in the face to all the knowledgeable high-end Mythic raiders, Mythic+ monsters, Glads, etc., that make up a part of said community, and agree with the consensus in the community.

My advice to you is this: you need to climb off that high-horse mighty quick before you get knocked off, Tical.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

6 Likes

Tical I say this with the utmost respect but I don’t really give a shift what you have to say. I really don’t. You are entitled to your opinion and I don’t have to agree with it, I only have to acknowledge it.

It is fine to disagree with people but your condescending tone and attitude really comes across in combative predisposition and it just turns people off from having a discussion with you.

8 Likes

Its not worth engaging, I tried, it just lit him up more. Just ignore and continue with the construction conversation.

7 Likes

Look… Even if you had some anecdotal evidence of your own that shed some light on your opinions. I would listen.

But all youre doing here is saying…
“This is the best talent”
why?
“because it is”
yeah but why…

Classic monkeys and the ladder scenario.

A proper “unprune” would be to restore feral to cat + bear.

I have never said Tiger Dash was “worthless” as you quoted me as saying, I said that Tiger Dash can be picked up via a simple Alchemy Potion that allows you to keep 2 other talents that have a higher threshold of use while actively tanking.

Please use Tiger Dash all that you want. No one is telling you not to. I can snap mobs without the use of a speed boost if needed. I don’t need to use Tiger Dash.

3 Likes

You asked the question.
Im not responsible for your emotions because you didnt like the answer.

Of course you can.
Theres no argument saying you cant.
Im saying it can be done faster and more offten with Tiger.
(which is the general theme of M+. Speed.)

Can you use a pot? Absolutely.
If you have the profession or bank roll to do so… by all means.
However its not as effective and not usable as often.
Not opinions.
Fact.

You mean when you took a debate about class skills personally because you confused fact with ad honimen and attempted to “tear me down” with your 2+ key and 145 IO over mine?

I got a chuckle out of that.

I wouldn’t be against that, both specs feel like they have been missing a major part for a long time. The fluid transition from competitve DPS to functional Tank, or competitive Tank to functional DPS made for interesting encounter design. I miss the days when we saw fights where the number of tanks required changed over the course of the fight and being able to transition between a good tank to a functional dps was a valuable addition. Now it’s just “what’s the stacking taunt mechanic that the two tanks need to swap for”~~~

1 Like

I’ve had Tical on ignore for a long time, and that low-level warrior, too. I highly recommend it.

To ignore people:
Click their portrait.
Go to View Activity.
In the top right is a button labeled Normal. Click it to activate a dropdown menu.

11 Likes

This years most useful information. Will make everyones life far better!

3 Likes

Thats what Tewa does.
Ignores facts and arguments that dont align with his.

That “low lvl warrior” has a better grasp of the druid class than 99% of the people in here, yet hes labeled a troll. Tewa on the other hand, has somehow been chosen as your champion, despite constantly spouting incorrect information, has a clear and dangerous misunderstanding of BASIC class/game mechanics, and he is openly bragging about abandoning the class that he hates so much.

What a joke!

3 Likes

Bear needs some sort of rework imo. Feels super outdated compared to other tank specs. It’s a shame, it’s a really cool concept and I like playing it but there’s a lot that’s wrong with it gameplaywise.

4 Likes

As opposed to someone whose entire post history appears to be trolling guardian druids on the druid forum?

It’s legitimately weird that you and a handful of others are so incredibly invested in rehashing “git gud scrub” over and over here. At least put in the effort to pretend to address the legitimate concerns that people have with the state of Guardian druid. Though that would probably be hard to do when you aren’t actually playing guardian druid as anything but an alt.

8 Likes

…Perhaps you haven’t yet read this. Unfortunately, the facts are telling us a different story.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

3 Likes

Not sure what your point is. Did you have an argument in that post?
He clearly asked you to clarify your stance, and you replied with… nothing.
You tried to make it personal and instantly lost the argument.

Listen… I get it.
Iv had many disputes with drez as well. But, I have to give credit where credit is due. Hes not often wrong. He finds joy on sifting through all the hyperbole that stains these forums and corrects it. While that can come across as irritating, its something that needs to be done. Theres a lot of misinformation being spread. Youre not going get any valuable feedback if your complaints are built on lies.

That being said… you’re not going to get any feedback at all, honestly.
This is not the correct forum for that.

2 Likes

That is incorrect. Stop spreading misinformation. The Druid forum is followed for feedback. That the dev team isn’t doing anything about it has nothing to do with which forum the feedback is located.

2 Likes

…says the kid who created an entire thread about how blizzard is going to get rid of guardians entirely.

No wait… it gets better!

He later states that they are going to merge all of guardian into one talent that ferals can choose!

Thats it!

Hilarious!

I’d like to think that the point was pretty obvious.

…And why didn’t I respond? Are you able to connect the dots, Tical?

How so? I fail to see how anything became personal: Mr. Troll claimed to be knowledgeable about Guardian Druids, and then Mr. Troll was proven wrong - by his own hand, mind you.

You see, Tical, when I talk about the struggles that Guardian Druids have with casting their handful of Druid spells and Mr. Troll responds with, “What?”… the argument is pretty much over. Obviously, Mr. Troll is not as “Knowledgeable” as he claims if he didn’t even know that Guardian Druids can cast a few Druid spells - that, or he was apparently unaware of the problem that Guardian Druids are having when dropping bear-form to cast Druid spells. In either case, it’d be a waste of time to argue with him.

That said, even if I refused to respond to Mr. Troll, others did. Did you read the rest of the linked thread, or are you just going to ignore other people’s responses like they didn’t matter?

I seriously doubt that.

You don’t say.

What lies? What in the world are you talking about?

Maybe, maybe not. What you think in this regard hardly matters either way.

Frankly speaking, I think I’m beginning to see why Tewa has decided to ignore both you and Mr. Troll: this “Arguing”, all this mindless bickering, isn’t productive.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

2 Likes

Christ… that took you hours to type.

and for what? I was immediately let down on the first sentence.
Just more fallacies and circle arguments.

1/10