Guardian druid “unpruning”

Why didn’t we get core tanking abilities back? Like faerie fire, lacerate, mark of the wild? And why is feral charge a talent? These should be core druid (tanking) abilities.

16 Likes

…sacrifices had to be made so they could unprune resto even more ^^

10 Likes

I know this is hard to believe for blizzard… not all druids are resto and are pissed because of the lack of attention the other specs have gotten

9 Likes

If you see all the trolls that chime in on feedback threads, Bear is great, we don’t need any changes and all the feedback we give doesn’t matter. They’ll probably add all the stuff we ask for as conduits.

8 Likes

Well the fact that they give us renew and put it on the same tier as wild charge is ridiculous. They honestly have given guardians nothing in this “great unpruning”. Every tank is at this point better and more desired than we are.

7 Likes

Because that would give Resto way to many keybinds…

9 Likes

There lies the fundamental issue. I know for me I don’t heal. I hate healing. But I love my druid. Been a bear tank since bc and have never been so disappointed with the spec as I am right now

6 Likes

…In that case, maybe I’ll pop in around patch 9.3, because there really won’t be any point in playing Guardian Druid until Blizzard gets all of their new systems in place. We need to wait for our crutches and band-aids.

4 Likes

Are people asking for this?

We have a stackable bleed. It’s called Thrash. What do we need lacerate for?

6 Likes

That was hilarious. Nice to see you around, Dreaux.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

4 Likes

I was using that only as an example of abilities that were taken

It wasn’t taken though…

Just renamed, and made better.

5 Likes

Actually it was taken. We got thrash in mop and we still had lacerate.

Yeah… and then the realized they didn’t need it, since thrash is fundamentally the same ability, but better due to aoe. It generates rage, and it pairs with pulverize, just the way lacerate did.

Lacerate became obsolete.

They took claw away from ferals too! Are just goin to start asking for all our obsolete attacks back?

Smarten up.

2 Likes

I’m just here to bump. Plenty of good Guardian feedback has been given in the forums that has not been acknowledged.

5 Likes

as I said before… I used it as an example of things that have been taken. Never said I wanted it back. We have been getting the shaft for a few expansions. Just seems like other tanks are the flavor of the day. I seriously doubt we see any meaningful changes this expansion

I mean… you kinda did.

Bad example is bad.
This is why blizzard doesn’t read class forums.

4 Likes

Or it could be the bad trolls on them.

1 Like

I want Lacerate back but instead of a bleed I want it to be a snare and I want it to be maintained by Swipe. I also want Bear Hug back.

3 Likes

Blizzard rarely ever acknowledges topics that aren’t created by themselves.

5 Likes