Group of 3 looking for Guild

We will have a Rogue, Warlock and Tank warrior starting off. 2 of us plan on building healers second. Third undecided. Looking for PVP and Raiding.

Prefer PVP server, hopefully not one with asmond. East Coast Preferred.

Not Picky Alliance or Horde

We are still looking for offtank and both rogue and locks.

Here’s our info.

what server are you rolling on?

We havn’t decided yet. Waiting for the streamers. We will be making a decision most likely tomorrow.It will be a east coast pvp server.

dont mean to spam xD

[PvP-NA-EST][H][Classic][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore]

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP with decay

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Time:

• Tuesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Wednesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Thursday 12am-3am Central ime
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

discord.gg/5MhGVdD

More info contact me here or discord onired#3941 or RavenWebb#9612

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

Hello! We’re seeking a main tank candidate and interviewing people today and tomorrow.

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

Hello, I am an officer form NaCl and we are from moon guard and have been active for many years with multiple AOTC achievements and mythic progression. We will be on the RP-PVP realm of Grobbulus and plan to raid week 3 if not week 2
PST for more info!
Disc: tala#0262
Bnet: blazingeagle#11348

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

What is your leveling plan?

Run dungeons only lol

If you guys are smart you will avoid these 3. Already interviewed with a guild or two. One of them is Toxic as F and will probably cause drama in the long run. Just letting you guys know.

What exactly did they do to indicate they will be toxic?

Add me on discord lets talk :slight_smile:
RavenWebb#9612

Infernal is recruiting active players for Casual PVP and Raiding on Thalnos Horde side.

Check us out!

Add me on Discord Achilles#13238 or my battletag Achilles#2076 for more info!

Hey there, I’m running a guild on herod alliance side. MWF 8 to 11pm CST raid times. Got about 90 or so of us in the discord so far. Hit me up if you’re interested and we can talk more on discord. (Magedaddy#4559)

Hey there! I’m the GM of Versus and we plan on playing Alliance on Stalagg. We are looking to add some more members to the roster and feel like we could possibly be what you’re looking for. Here is some info in the post below. If you have any interest, hit me up on discord!

theres been a whole lot of guild post here that seem quite homely, definitely dont forget to check those out as well

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

cheers , see you on the battlefield!

we might be a good fit for you feel free to reach out to me,