<Tyrant> [A] | Stalagg | Mon/Wed | 10pm-1am EST | Semi-Hardcore | EPGP|Priority List

About Us: We are a group of chill and down to Azeroth players who have been through the cycles of both well and poorly run guilds. From cutting edge on retail, to the private server scene, we have plenty of experience we want to bring to the classic relaunch.

Goals: Assemble a community of competent members who both enjoy each other’s company and want to re-explore this Classic content. Groups and retail players are always welcome.We intend to focus on end game PVE during the week with optional-but encouraged-world events, WPVP, and BGS.

Member Expectations: All experience levels welcome, the important part is the willingness/ability to learn and adapt. Players are expected to optimize their class and spec, but assuming we know the content, you won’t get the axe for running a feral druid. Ultimately, we understand external priorities exist, but being mindful of your fellow guildies’ time when committing to group play is expected. Must have discord, with or without a mic. For raids, must have enchants/consumables, punctuality, tenacity, the willingness to learn, and a positive attitude.

Schedule: Raid 2 nights a week: Mon/Wed (10pm-1am EST). Rotating MC’s FOR PVPers.

Loot (EPGP) | Priority list: We understand the frustration people experience with loot councils and straight DKP, and the potential for corruption within the cliques of the guild. From that standpoint the loot system we have taken to using EPGP with a priority list given to certain items. Everything will be available for view prior to determinations as we want to commit to having the highest amount of transparency within the guild.

Positions: We are recruiting all classes. With ongoing recruitment into classic launch, currently looking into interviewing additional officers.

Class Demands: : 12/04

RECRUITING ALL CLASSES 50+

Hunter: CLOSED
Paladins: CLOSED
Rogues: OPEN
Priests: OPEN
Warrior: OPEN (FURY)
Mage: OPEN
Warlocks: CLOSED

To Apply: Send me a message via discord: Riposetti#9356 or via here.

3 Likes

Hey there,
A group of friends and I are looking for a guild as we ahve recently decided to play on Stalagg. We’ve been together on retail since MoP and have loads of high-end raid experience. Pre-WoD Heroic raiding and current mythic raiding including some cutting edge achievs. We love to joke around and keep a light spirit as well as shred some people in Wpvp / organized pvp too. At the moment there’s 4, maybe 5 of us. Warrior dps, Rogue, Mage, Hunter, and (maybe) 5th Priest healer. Your raid times work really well for us and we’ll be pretty active outside those raid times as well. Feel free to add my Btag or discord to talk more. (I couldn’t add your discord for some reason)

Btag- jtrush55#1998
Discord- Jtrush#1696

I’m in! Ten characters long

hey I added you on discord

Fillin up quick!

It’s busy out here!

Groups of players always welcome!

Shameless bump

great group of people

Hey there, i’ve added you to discord for DM but it appears you may be offine. Are you all still accepting applicants? It turns out your server choice, faction and raid time/dates choices align perfectly with mine. Let me know if you need another!

what is your discord name, i will add you

I have heard but legends of the legendary Riposetti! Could you be the legendary one of legend??

Bumperiono

And another bump

Bump this bad boy

Another one.

Bumperino.

Filling quick high priority on druids atm, rogue spots almost full.

Hello world. Bump!

WTB druids!

Can you say bump?

Class Demands:
Druid : HIGH (0 sitting in roster)
Priest : LOW
Hunter : HIGH
Mage : MEDIUM
Paladins : LOW
Warlocks : MEDIUM
Rogues : LOW
Warriors : DPS Positions (Medium)