Group loot exploits?

You might want to put in a ticket and send all the screenshots you have to Blizzard. They aren’t going to find this thread and won’t be able to help you.

1 Like

kinda pointless.
they use their logs, not screenshots.

did you check your mail?

2 Likes

it’ll probably show in your mailbox next time you log in.

1 Like

check your mailbox, any loot you win gets mailed to you if you leave the dungeon before things get distributed. normally it happens right away, but I have seen up to an hour delay on getting it.

1 Like

it isn’t pointless to provide blizzard with screenshots of what the logs say. We call that additional evidence that demonstrates OP won.

it’s not “evidence” at all, and will just be thrown in the bin.

the logs are the only evidence needed.

1 Like

It is evidence and it is helpful to provide Blizzard with screenshots when you have issues.

they won’t even bother to look at screenshots over a loot issue.
screenshots can be doctored.
the only thing they will reference, is their own logs… which will show exactly what happened.

… it’s too hot to argue over something so silly. :smile:

A screenshot provides them with a place to start. Without it, they will just respond with a too bad so sad. this is why they provide you with the ability to attach one to your ticket.

And I agree, arguing about this is silly.

how can you win the roll if not everyone has rolled yet :thinking:

but yeah, did LFR on my shaman earlier, lots of people refusing to roll and just waiting for others to leave. Rolls need to still count even if you zone out/leave the group, and the item just mailed to you.

4 Likes

Poor wording. I won the roll after. Screenshots are useless. Blizz official policy is that no user submitted evidence will be taken into account. They rely solely on their internal tools to gather acceptable evidence. Or so I’ve been told by the blues in the CS forum in the past.

1 Like

Huh. You were right. It took the mail several hours to appear (highly unusual) and there was no mail icon on the login screen but I took a punt based on your suggestion and bam! There it was.

5 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t accept screenshots as proof. They are too easily altered

2 Likes

No, no, no. They have a digital forensics lab of FBI quality that handles them. :joy:

the information provided is where they start.

x instance, x time, x character.

this is mainly used for when people need to attach documentation like ID.

again, they WILL NOT use screenshots as any form of “evidence”.

source: been hanging around CS for long enough to know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

glad you got your loot :smiling_face:
(and glad the others didn’t get what they were hoping for, by trying to cheat you out of it!)

They even say in their tickets to attach screenshots. I’ve even been thanked for providing screenshots. I have no clue why you continue want to argue about this.

If the guy doesn’t want to provide screenshots as evidence then he can just tell blizzard that he didn’t get some loot he should have gotten and see how far that will get him.

I’m so glad rolls count even if you leave. People holding loot hostage is such an annoying thing, and people who play that game should go back to FFXIV.

Glad you got your wins, op! :blue_heart:

Patience is a virtue

1 Like

Check mail

Never mind. U got it in the mail. Should update the OP

you still going?
lol a bunch of other people in this thread (including the op) have already told you that they won’t accept screenshots as any sort of “evidence”, so why are you only flipping out at me? :roll_eyes:

if the loot hadn’t auto-distributed, the time/date/character info is all that is needed.
try sending a screenshot and saying “this is meant to be my loot”… and see what happens :smile:

screenshots and whatever your “evidence” is, is not a factor

…as in… they may show information which wasn’t provided in the ticket (which shouldn’t be needed if the player already provided the relevant details)

and another…

you attached a screenshot of a Plain Letter with the text “25000 from, Sender2 ”. This doesn’t actually serve as proof since you can write anything in these letters that you want. We can only based our ability to offer restorations on what our logs show actually happening in-game.

that was a fun waste of time while i was munching lunch :slight_smile:
…but at least you know now.

(sorry to all the blues who got notifications of someone linking their posts) :grimacing:
1 Like