Goodbye friends

You sure think about me a lot. It’s getting weird.

and here I just installed TBC classic and chose a horde rogue for my main.

That was a bad idea?

why are you so rude and mean?

4 Likes

Why so serious? :black_joker:

I was about to say the same thing. We should be friends, oh wait, you’re a jerk. Nvm

I care, but I’m also rolling my eyes. I look at “There is no endgame for Horde Rogues other than BGs” and reflect on how completely self-caused your problem is, because that statement is such obvious, blatant hoo-hah that I can only guess it translates into something like “I’m not interested in playing unless I can have the most advanced, ‘meta’-obsessed raiders assure me that my class and spec are the one they value above all,” or something like “I really want BC to be something it isn’t–probably Modern WoW without whatever features I recognize as bad in Modern.”

Even if Blizzard was willing to wreck the game for those of us who actually want BC to accommodate you, it still would never truly be what you’re looking for.

Dang. You just shattered my dreams.

Mine too pal. Almost.

This type of comment is idiotic. No one is hiding behind an alt. Most people don’t care to set a default avatar on the forum. It’s the internet. No one gives a rats behind if you know what their WoW characters name is while they trash talk you.

I care because who the heck is going to open my lockboxes and locked chests if all the rogues quit?

2 Likes

Someone took the time to level a character to 10 to hangout on the social media version of wow. He posts on an alt because his opinion of himself is so high he thinks people will actually care or recognize his main

1 Like

You definitely wish you were me.

1 Like

I care. Thanks for sharing! You’ll be missed :heart:

1 Like

wow forum “influencers”

1 Like

Let’s be honest, you don’t even want to be yourself.

3 Likes

This is nothing more than a bully’s spin on the old BS adage “Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.” We knew it was BS when our parents told us that trying to make us feel better. We knew it was BS because we were crying when they told us that, and we were crying because we hurt.

Words mean things. The poster was right - you’re continually a jerk to people for no reason at all.

Here is a super fun reality check for you. YOU are responsible for your OWN words that come out of your mouth.

6 Likes

QQ more. The world is not a safe space.

It’s pretty sad how soft this new generation has become.

LOL I have zero regrets.

What!! Wait?! What happened to Toffle?!

One of the dumbest things you could possibly say to excuse your acting like a dbag.

4 Likes

You should have spent way more time listening to what your parents were trying to teach you instead of just crying and thinking you already knew everything. :wink: