Goodbye friends

I know you don’t care why I unsubbed. I never cared why people unsubbed either. We are the same in that regard.

• Rogues aren’t wanted
  • Horde aren’t wanted
  • There is no endgame for Horde Rogues other than BGs and those queue times are horrendous.
  • This game “FOR ME” is broken because of those reason.
  • No… I will not reroll. This is a game and not a full-time job.

I wish you all the best. I hope you kill the raid multiple times or whatever.
Love you all. Take care.

• Toffle

EDIT: I don’t know why it says I’m 61. I’ve been 70 for weeks. Don’t matter.

56 Likes

Proceeds to tell us anyway.

42 Likes

People should be allowed to know why subs are leaving. Activision doesn’t share that info. You are also free to bypass the thread entirely. I only share because I care haha.

50 Likes

Horde isn’t wanted? Horde is Blizzard’s favorite child. Daddy always spoils the Horde. Maybe the op isn’t wanted?

25 Likes

Why are we supposed to care?

3 Likes

Can you send me your gold?

11 Likes

Because the people have a right to know why Horde rogues are quitting, dangit!

6 Likes

I am a rogue—a disenchanted one at that. So, I am definitely interested in his reasons.

2 Likes

LOL. Imagine playing a rogue in TBC. :joy:

4 Likes

It’s my favorite class.

1 Like

I care. The trolls hiding on their alts posting are just some defect child abandoned by parents don’t worry about them.

I wish you all the best and hope that whoever runs this company can start to make changes happen quicker. So much feedback, such little action.

20 Likes

Man the amount of snarky responses when horde talk about bg ques Is just as bad when alliance talking about sever populations. Lol

4 Likes

Then go enjoy pvp since TBC one was designed without rogues even being a blip on the radar of the developers minds.

Goodbye sweet Toffle. May you find the answers that you seek

6 Likes

LOL! Posted by a guy hiding on his retail alt. :joy::joy::joy:

How old were you when you were abandoned?

6 Likes

I don’t like pvp. Never have. So, no.

Then TBC was not and never will be the game for you.

1 Like

You can find a raid spot as a rogue, I have one…. Oh wait I’m on the alliance hahahahahahahahahahahah

4 Likes

Bro not hiding now

Why are you still hiding on your alt? And I was on my retail main.

4 Likes

Here is the thing…

I don’t want WoW to suffer. It is a pretty awesome game. I just think it doesn’t hurt for active players to know why disenchanted players are leaving. If knowledge offends you, I apologize.

I picked the wrong class (PvP oriented). I picked the wrong faction (Horde long queue times). Life sucks for me so I moved on. I do not expect the game to change “for me”… I’m not that narcissitic. I just know that Activision won’t tell you why I left (even though they asked me).

I want your game to thrive. Enjoy it. Have fun. Love you all. I’ll maybe resub in a few years. Take care friends.

7 Likes