Go check out the LFG tool on PTR!

The usual Anti-LFD crowd has no idea what’s going on don’t mind them lol

because it is a watered down version of the retail LFG.

You can’t list that you are forming a group without inviting someone.

Unlike the retail LFG, this does not have a application sheet, instead when someone requests an invite to join your group it would be similar to what someone invites you to their group, it doesn’t display their class or their role at all.

Those are his reasons why its horrible.

1 Like

Sounds almost exactly like RDF

So then don’t invite the warlock as your healer? I’m not sure why you think someone signing up for a role means you have to take them.

“Hey, I see you’ve applied to my group. What class and role are you?”

Do you have anything productive to say ever?

2 Likes

3 posts… and whose alt may you be?

I won’t see who it is, what class, role/spec, level and not even role.

Devils advocate, isn’t that partially the same as RDF except for role? You wouldn’t know class of who you RDF queue, only that they are in level range and role.

Thats not true it has a tab that u can look at forming groups and what they already have in the group.

Its not great but i wouldnt say its horrible its like a starter kit of what is currently in retail.

At least someone is.

Im not sure why you are defending Blizzard and this tool for allowing it in the first place.

“Well its all part of the off spec meta” … forreal bro? I get your game here and there but thats one of your worst takes yet.

IMO the tool should not allow single players to queue, only groups. Then singles apply to the groups posted under certain roles and the leader invites.

Unsure why they didnt just take the tool from retail, its so much better than this garbage.

It should obviously also be patched to not allow rogues to queue as healers, and mages as tanks. etc.

2 Likes

Blizzard knows what the WoW classic and TBC classic populations are by looking at those games now. They handle no RDF just fine. Any increase in population is just a pure bonus… so they won’t implement RDF just for the people who are going to play for a little bit and then quit.

1 Like

you forum tatrum throwers always go after the persons account when you cant think of anything intelligent to say, as if that changes their words :joy:

In some cases, it absolutely is. I’ve had warlocks, hunters, and shamans tank. I’ve ran dungeons with Hybrid healers and no healers at all.

Those specific examples I can agree with.

lol, no. we are all different people. i imagine you are projecting though because i would never think to accuse someone of this.

you realize when people see your name on here they your post on here now they usually just scroll past it because its so counter productive to an intelligent discussion? it’s just you wailing with your arms, eyes closed hoping something lands :joy:

i see more and more of your posts get ignored every time you reappear.

Well you sure didn’t. Why is that, Kissmitty?

Moreover, I don’t care if people do not respond to me. Blizzard listens to the feedback I give on the forums.

Now this is just projection at its finest. You’ve perfectly describe what you’re doing right now.

And blizzard probably thinks its a successful system because they see all these people in their joke of a lfd system

1 Like

I can’t help but think there must be some technical reason they’re not giving us RDF. I’m not familiar with coding/programming, maybe there’s some reason they can’t code it? I have to make that assumption because it’s clear that an overwhelming majority of players want RDF. Looking for groups is a pain. I’ve given up on PUGs completely because I hate looking for groups that much. Give us RDF and I’ll run PUGs again; without it, just not worth the pain.

Most servers have a server version LFG thats better than the default one because we can ban spammers.

I absolutely do not use any alts on these forums. Swing and a miss.

But anyways, good idea lets tailor the entire LFG system over Hunter tanks. Great idea Bloomsday!

OH yeah… this you?

Not you, the other person that was fangirling over me. Notice how I didn’t quote you for that statement.

So letting hunters queue as tanks means the entire LFG system is tailored to them? Hyperboles do you no favors here.

Sure is, would you like an autograph?