Glorious Tyranny Enchant from MOP should be an illusion just as much as account wide glad mounts are coming in shadowlands!

we been waiting for years for this, this is the time blizz please

Yes!!! I got 2.3k in MOP and got that enchant. It was honestly my biggest achievement in game and I love the way it looks. I still have my weapon with that enchant in my bag on my warrior. However I ended the season 2100 because I played with friends in the end of the season just to screw around and I never ended with the “duelist” title. I wish I could get the enchant as an illusion for my new characters :frowning: Worked hard for that 2.3k in MOP back on the day lol.

1 Like

blizz, please give this to us

1 Like

here to help try to make this happen

Just make this possible blizzard

lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo

100% it ts time to make this a thing blizz, ppl deserve to use an illusion that they unlocked

please blizz, this would be nice anf it’s a fair ask

requires a bump

yeah definitely needs a bump

Daily bump.

yeah daily bump

Bumping, please blizzard

bump, all day, every day

whatever dev thought this was a good idea is an idiot.

1 Like

I think anyone who obtained it from ranked arena in mop should get it even twinks due to the fact that they did collect it by purchasing from the ranked vendor. However I think people who bought the enchant on binds when equipped items should not get it because they didn’t earn it in ranked arena.

That made no sense. At the time if you played dk, you couldn’t use the enchant. We were told, come wod enchants would be transmoggable. there was no titles attached to it, just that they were finally going to let us. So we all grinded to 2200 and bought the enchant, and we find out, without warning, it was duelist or hero only. At what point was it remotely fair. The issue is, had we known I would have grinded hero and many others to at least duelist. This enchant issue is blizzard literally telling us to go bleep ourselves. Mop came out 6 years ago. 6 years and people are still pissed about this, and they should be. We earned it and now are being dismissed. Had blizzard been transparent, at the time it wouldn’t be a huge issue now. Blizzard admit you made a mistake and let us that earned it mog it and Move on.

2 Likes

who ever unlocked it should get it, simple as that.

1 Like

This issue is the most objective and popular topic on the pvp forums and has been for years. We have 5+ active threads on this currently.

The fact this costs blizzard very little time to implement and doesn’t negatively impact anyone. Not to mention the customer service/support time currently spent answering tickets on this. It’s a pretty absurd way to run an MMO.

Give Warcraft devs + Holinka a tweet too.

1 Like

Just the Two of Us: 2200 Please support this post it’s for the illusion