Glorious Tyranny Enchant from MOP should be an illusion just as much as account wide glad mounts are coming in shadowlands!

I concur, this needs to be implemented.

1 Like

Totally, have some in my bank as well.

2 Likes

That would be very fitting, with the release of account wide glad mounts. Let everyone who got Glorious Tyranny in mop to use it.

2 Likes

Been thinking about it. This should have never been a issue in the 1st place.

Clearly if people have it, they should be able to xmog it.

3 Likes

I mean there is absolutely no valid reason not to do this now.

2 Likes

Yessssss!!! make this happen blizz, longgggggg over due.

3 Likes

Shadowlands sounds like a good time to come back if this was the case, coming form someone who quit after MOP.

2 Likes

This would be really nice, was excited when coming back to the game this xpac and seeing people had it as an illusion, only to realize the requirement of having it was duelist that season which was like 150-200 rating higher than what it actually needed back in mop. People likely would have pushed higher if they knew it would have been an xmog thing.

4 Likes

Exactly, why did blizz mess over people that obtained it in MOP?

2 Likes

You don’t even know how many times I sent in tickets trying to get this done!, this absolutely needs become live.

Been hoping forever they fixed this.

3 Likes

It’s time Blizzard rectifies some of the wrongs they’ve done!

Give this to the people that obtained it, they deserve to use these pixels!

4 Likes

There’s a way to trick gm’s into giving it to you but it’s unethical and if they figure out you’re doing it you could get punished.

2 Likes

There should be no tricks needed, they just need to give the people who obtained it the ability to xmog it.

2 Likes

Yeah blizzard completely screwed over so many people from doing their xmog for glorious tyranny.

Like its the best illusion in game, how are you going to do people like this blizz?

1 Like

Imagine having a enchant you already unlocked, but aren’t allowed to use it?

What the???

Blizz thought process at the office “Hey guys let’s ruin all these ppls gaming expirence that already unlocked this enchant and only give it to this other seciton of players that unlocked it during a dead xpac and botting xpac”

3 Likes

This would be LEGENDARY!

1 Like

Blizz doing something logical would be nice change.

1 Like

Why did we get robbed from enchants we already aquired?

1 Like

I would love to be able to use an enchant I obtained on my max level toons.

1 Like

I really hope they look into it. Its such a good looking illusion. I have it on my weapons. Yet i cant use it. Please blizzard make this change happen.

2 Likes