Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Yes we had to suffer 10 years of an abomination of a model so I figure its only fair to give them 10 years of asking for tails at least. Maybe more we will see I enjoy what I do.

It depends on what lore you are looking into. Werewolves are given both tail and no tails in all kinds of lore so hey what we are requesting is the best of both worlds. Making it optional will allow us to choose what look we want. Again more choice is always better.

Don’t care. :wink: I can have an opinion all I want I am a paying customer just like anyone else.

Yep and we choose to discuss the fact we would like an optional tail. And will continue to do so till we get it.

4 Likes

An 8 month gap between my post and Decration’s means I’m his alt?

These also look pretty tame to me for what you’re considering “an attack”.

Your 10 years was done over 3 years ago.

How hypocritical of you.

Good for you. I chose to discuss this matter having been driven through the board for obscene amounts of time to extents unlike I have ever seen before in any video game community for such a small thing.

2 Likes

I didn’t say obsessive hopping, I said obsessive to focus on this thread for so long despite trying to call others obsessive. You are what you eat, you know.

It is still personal attacks, mocking and deriding others. Not very pleasant at all.

2 Likes

Just returning to this thread to demand Blizz gives Worgen tails.

6 Likes

What are you even on about? I haven’t posted on this thread before until a couple days ago.

Yeah well what he did or said isn’t my problem.

Ignore the troll in Dracthyr clothing.

Back to the normal posts… Give Worgen Optional Tails.

Let us not forget Steve Denuser in a recent interview a couple months back, when asked about worgen tails as a customization, said in a sarcastic tone, “Worgens and tails? I have no idea what you’re talking about” instead of giving us a straight up no for a answer.

Customizations won’t hurt anyone, if anything it’ll bring more life to a race that lacks customizations!

You look at a worgens customization options and compare it to say a night elf, and well… this image alone says everything.

#GiveWorgenTails

8 Likes
1 Like

Nah man, I meant it literally, you are radiating mad-loser energy.
Like damn, whats with people from MG flipping there lids over this.

1 Like

Somebody’s certainly radiating mad-something, but it’s not me. I’m only passing time.

You could of course not take it so personally. This thread is out in the open.

1 Like

I mean it’s a given. Everyone knows how much Blizzard loves to meme on the players, especially the “What sword?” thing, we honestly find it hilarious too and find no ill will over it. It’s like a bunch of us say, at this point it’s just a matter of waiting. Much like the whole “Why would you want to be a high elf when you can dark and gloomy?” joke poking fun at the players requesting for light skin high elf options for void elf. Lo and behold that ended up coming true too, even with the joke still in the game.

As said above, Blizzard makes fun of literally everyone. It’s all in good fun in the end of the day just looking around and seeing what all Blizzard can add in. People love to make speculations on what’s to come.

For all we know, we could even be getting pony tails/actual hair styles for worgens seeing as they’ve been giving worgens a ton of love lately in hearthstones. :smiley:

3 Likes

Brah your posts are days apart lmao, dont even try XD

The threads I saw coming out when the female Dracthyr jokes were teased said otherwise.

Something tells me a lot of Worgen players weren’t laughing with it, so you can’t really say a royal “we” here.

I meant right now.

1 Like

Okay then, many of us found it hilarious then I’ll give ya that, and still do considering the context I mentioned before where Blizzard loves making jokes about things, and then later add em in to the game. xD

Gotta look at the positive things in life. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hiding your alts after the fact is kind of hilarious to me

Continue to prove every word about you correct, literally hiding your characters for whatever reason to try to prove you’re not obsessively hate-posting in this thread.

Edit: Yeah no, I take it back. You just threw this in a paint program and taped it over me to prove yourself right. Nice job.

Not really, especially this expansion where they’ve been going out of their way and actually listening to players for once. Sure I may be a very tiny voice out of like the millions of players asking for all kinds of other things in this game, but hey, you never know when your voice will end up getting heard!

To be fair you’re talking to the same insane guy that went out of their way to get the Azeroth’s Champion title back in bfa. My determination has no bound even when it comes to just a digital name alone. xD

It’s just a day in the life of the general forums really. You have other elf threads that still go on to this day, over 7 years later compared to this one. This one in general has just over time evolved in to a worgen request thread in general since people often come in asking for other worgen options ontop of tails. Many new faces come keeping the discussion fresh!

By all means, go on ahead, honestly discussions where even the opposite side opposes giving worgen tails often winds up being both sides agreeing that hey, maybe extra customizations isn’t so bad if they implement it this sort of way. I can’t count how many times people have come in here to complain only later have a friendly discussion.

It’s the general forums, all kinds of discussions happen on here, even those as silly as requesting for a simple tail. :smiley:

2 Likes

Another tactic? Just because you name change or delete a character, doesn’t mean much. I confirmed via the pets before you did so, I can understand why you would want to get away from being associated with that name, but you’re not doing yourself any favors.

I would never delete a character I worked hard on. If he did anything with his character then it’s obvious from what you’re implying that he’s made his bed.

As for the website, it looks like it’s meant for PVP and I don’t PVP. You had me convinced at first that you actually saw his name tied to me, my first thought was a glitch but that seems too farfetched. Most WoW sites I’ve seen work fine.

Going so far as to edit things in is not going to help your case. Creating false stuff to pin me with I’m also pretty sure is a violation of the ToS and counts as harassment.