Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Clearly have, the achievements and pets matched.

Talking about yourself in the third person now.

It confirms by the armory, PvP is not a requirement. It lists 3 of your alts, which people can go look and compare your pets. It had 4, before you decided to delete one right after I linked it here in this thread.

All people need to do is check the other chars post history and find it fits yours, including posting in this very thread.

I hope you realize how strange this paints you to anyone viewing this on the public forum. All this because you wouldn’t admit another poster was you, and you didn’t want to face up to how much you’ve hate posted in this thread.

4 Likes

Where exactly? Because I can’t even find his character.

Looks to me like he’s said a lot of bad things about the LGBTQ which I don’t appreciate. More than this he is far too expressive and “out there”. I don’t see anything fitting here, but I’m sure with the near 2k posts he has that you could find a good few things to match with pretty much anyone.

What’s strange is how far you would go to prove allegations against someone so you could “win” an argument.

Just because someone says something “mean” and then someone else says something “mean” doesn’t make them both the same people.

It’s so freaken sad how this can be a thing with some races.

6 Likes

Evidence points to the contrary, there exists a tail on the worgen model that has no textures attached so it is invisible.

Its always funny to see when this thread pops off its someone being ignorant or as iv said before, selfish or prejudice.

But it keeps the thread at the top, so gotta think of the positives.

3 Likes

I already knew about this but if they planned on using it they would have by now. But I’m not making any point against the tail. I could care less whether it’s implemented or not.

wasn’t the only thing they’ve hastily changed due to budget cuts either…supposedly they rewrote the entire story of Shadowlands into the train wreck we were given overnight… it was supposed to be far grander than it was with more customization too for all we know. Sadly that wasn’t the first expansion they cut or massively changed before production, I mean we were supposed to see trains running through gorgrond or whatever in warlords but I played the beta for that…there was no trains to be seen. They axed so much before anyone got to see it

yeah it’s even sadder that even the worthless human form for worgen has more than worgen form does… just shows Blizz’s bias as they claim worgen got more stuff but in reality it was mostly given to human form. By this point they owe us worgen at least optional tails… because…this is just cruel.

yeah…it keeps us at the top though but I don’t blame anyone who’s added them to their ignore list as nobody likes arguing with what may as well be a child spewing nonsense for attention

3 Likes

I pop in every now and then to restate that I really want the option to customise my Worgen with a tail.

Simple as that.

3 Likes

I’m confused are you both against worgen tails & you find people’s ongoing support for them annoying. Or is your only grievance the ongoing support? Because if it’s the latter that’s a bit weird imo.

In any case if you’re against worgen tails that’s your own battle I guess. I personally support worgen tails because players should have the option.

As far as complaining that people exist who want this option goes though I feel like that’s such an odd complaint. Has blizzard ever even stated no and if so does that no even still apply in 2023 when we’ve seen them give customization options they’ve previously said no to, or class options they now stated they’re moving towards all classes on all races. So even if there was a no is it even still applicable.

Okay so to be clear you are simply complaining that people are requesting something lol. The annoyance isn’t even from objecting to the request just that it’s being requested? :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I applaud your calm approach to negativity, and urge everyone else that responds to it to maintain a logical and measured demeanor. Keeping to the high road will assure this thread doesn’t get locked…and it’s fairly obvious that its longevity frustrates the naysayers to no end.

2 Likes

That guy told me last night hes just “passing the time” then proceeded to have his weird arguments for 7 hours stright.

While its good to always take the high road, this thread i dont think will ever be locked.

Some people get a kick out of baiting responses from people. Sometimes I’ll engage for a bit, usually to determine if they’re actually trolling, a mindless idiot, or someone ignorant who doesn’t know better. 1 and 2 seem to intermingle in this case, so we just flag for trolling and drop all conversation.

3 Likes

If the conversation devolves into name-calling, foul language, and/or threats, you can be certain the moderators would shut it down. I’d rather not give them an excuse to silence this ‘enterprise’, even though it would likely just result in the start of a new thread. The fact that it is approaching 14k posts makes it notable.

2 Likes

You are all better people than I am, I really do commend how positive the pro-tail Worgen fans have been in the face of all the no-change Andys this community has.

I have seen all these things time and time again from the anti-tail crew here over YEARS its been up. I mean, if you just scroll up to last night our angry Dragon friend is literally using something horrible and VERY against TOS to talk about to mock people here.

On one hand I 100% agree with you that people need to be in the right for the sake of this thread, on the other I’m just less optimistic.

3 Likes

No because it’s people simply requesting something, yes because it’s people “simply requesting something” post after post nearly every single day without fail unlike anybody I have ever seen request something so small before and for over a decade. And with no response.

Imagine you see someone trying to ask a concrete wall to give them something for that long. You’d think they’d realize it was a wall after 13 years but they not only justify this but defend it. I’ve got nothing to complain about, I’m just poking their shoulder because they’re so funnily fixated. I think that’s a perfectly natural reaction to such a bizarre scene.

They are just jelly so many of us have a passion to see optional tails added. It’s ok cause maybe one day they will believe in something as much as we do and be able to stick to the long run campaign of getting what they want.

What do you care? I mean really you so far are just here to argue and tell us we shouldn’t have a passion for what we are requesting. Why do you feel the need to point out that we are posting all the time letting Blizzard know we are still making the request? Is it effecting you in some way, shape, or form? If you find yourself answering no to the question maybe your asking yourself the wrong question. Why am I going to bother a group of people who are doing no harm?

3 Likes

Believe me I have every incentive to have stopped yesterday, but so long as you guys want to continue the conversation I’m probably just going to keep responding. You know, as conversations go.

Because Blizzard has made obvious their inclination to ignore you. Twice. Now this is beating a dead horse though at this rate and I’m tired of repeating it. Maybe you just choose to ignore reality but that’s a choice you want to make. I’ll not bring it up anymore after this post.

None of you are doing any harm and I think many of you are nice people, but it’s common for others to laugh at someone trying to pull some outlandish stunt only to keep falling. It’s considered to be a social experiment at this rate: What happens if a large group of people ask a company to make changes they genuinely don’t want to make for over a decade?

The answer may surprise you.

If you’re happy to do what you’re doing, then do it by all means. But I’m happy to find it extraneous in a way that is quite silly.

1 Like

I’m going to start calling you Hamburger Jr.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658364135934918656/966730623291125780/first-time-james-franco.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658364135934918656/961585188704489473/oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

You can’t win. But your more than welcome to try. Good Luck Hamburger Jr. I look forward to breaking you like all the others.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658364135934918656/698689267978993674/Ash_wink_112.png

3 Likes

Hamburger Jr. Let me let you in on something I’m already living rent free in your headspace. You have to instantly reply to any post I make. There is no winning here for you. I would suggest either you join us in the ongoing fight to request optional Worgen tails or just block the post so you don’t see replies.

As for who I am? I’m AsheruSwiftwind a Twitch streamer who just enjoys video games, and has been playing WoW since 04. So ya you have no chance to ever change my mind about posting here. The Mass Report discord couldn’t stop me so they stopped trying. I would hate to have you end up with the same result.

2 Likes

Anyway I got a stream to do so Ill be back in around 3 hours. Looking forward to your posts. I look forward to seeing them!

1 Like

You just instantly replied to mine. Couldn’t you figure it’s just because I’m here?

And how many jobs can you put that on a resume for?

It’s a public thread. If you’re really that inclined for it to be private than you should make it a Discord instead.

This is what everyone says to diminish every time they’ve gotten genuinely flagged for something by the community.

Defensively playing cute to demean your ‘oppressor’ that you very much think I am at this rate. It’s sticking out like a sore thumb and says I’m getting to you and I’d almost feel bad if you weren’t instigating. This didn’t have to be the whole thing it turned out to be, I only made one post.

But since we’re here I have tea and crumpets.

1 Like