Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Actually Blood Elves have been asking for diverse skin tones since people harassed an artist for having a dark skin Blood Elf which sparked a movement back in 2014 but sure you can be misinformed if it makes you happy.

Don’t forget Dwarf customizations for Orcs.

1 Like

God can you imagine what I’d look like with those glorious beards?

2 Likes

Again, so what?
How does that change anything that I said. People have been asking for high elves since wow launched. So…?

1 Like

At this point I’d be happy just to get some eyebrows.

2 Likes

You leave those Glorious Beards alone… I mean, no, I can’t imagine.

Imagine having beef with diverse skin tones for elves. Another racist helfer.

Is every single post “racist” to you?

4 Likes

I wrote my reply off of actually sharing from race to race but lol.

Imagine not knowing how to answer my argument so you just keep saying stuff that has nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

Just racist ones.

Stuff you have said was questionable.

Yeah, everything is “racist” to you. Got it.

Just stuff like this.

1 Like

Dude, first of all, my first post wasn’t racist. It is just a reply because you couldn’t even find a proper answer to it, and the second reply was because you think that the first one is racist. Yeah, it is a no brainer.

3 Likes

You know I’d like to see proof that Blizzard was only going to give diverse skin tones to humans because that sounds like a fabrication by anti-diversity people like the ones who harass artists for making art of diverse elves.

Troll.

Troll. Troll.

Troll hunters with raptors and body paint are of highest quality.

WILL YOU KINDLY MA’AM STOP WITH THE TROLLING THE TROLLS? :joy:

1 Like

On the whole Black Blood elves, honestly I didn’t see why they were included, another attempt at being inclusive where it didn’t need to be but if there were black skinned blood elves long before the thing was added then I don’t mind.

Cept Raptors are Cunning pets and right now Cunning is not the best pet spec to take.

1 Like

Highest quality of inferior. :stuck_out_tongue: