Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

C’mon, Blizz! I know you can do it! You have the technology! Last stretch! Last stretch! We’re rootin’ for ya!

284 Likes

Let’s goooooo :slight_smile:

23 Likes

So make them look even more like just normal elves?

53 Likes

I love the new skin tones! Blizz, I can’t stress that enough!

But, you got 70% of the way there! That’s a C! You can get to an A! Hair colors will get you 90%. Hair styles will get you that last 10%!

You can do it!

65 Likes

No! Having more options is bad for some reason!

42 Likes

So Belves for the alliance, sure I guess.

16 Likes

Don’t take away options :slight_smile: Just add more! So, they can look “normal” or “voidy!”

It’s the icing on the cake to give Alliance a high-elf look that’s been requested since Vanilla.

I have several velves, and some would be better suited as void-lookin’, and some would be better suited as normal-lookin’.

In the end of the day… I mean, you can’t go wrong with more customization in an MMO. To an extent. This gives players who want to play Helves a “normal” option, and players who want to play Velf a “voidy” option! Win-win :smiley:

30 Likes

No, you’re void elves, you should look at least a little bit like it.

Give void elves natural hair colors? Give me void elf skin colors, hair colors, and tentacles.

Give nightborne the option to look just like a regular nelf.

A race needs to maintain some semblance of its identity instead of pretending to be something else.

105 Likes

The big issue is that, since BC onwards, High Elves have been portrayed as a faction within the Alliance. Hell, in BfA, NPCs literally titled “High Elf Sorceress” were added to Stormwind.

Thalassians really conflate “faction identity”, because they’re depicted on the same sides of the faction line. So, in my opinion, it’s natural that Alliance players want the option to play the race they’ve been shown. It’s not their fault that High Elves have been depicted as an Alliance race for 13 years, while Blood Elves have been depicted as a Horde race.

49 Likes

I just wanna say, I support this, let the player decide, more customisation has never been a bad thing, I also agree with have both void option hair and a few normal hair styles and colours.

Since when has hair ever determined an identity of race :thinking:

30 Likes

Take 'em.

Sure, have it, because…

If I’m fighting Horde, I can’t really tell, and don’t really care, if you’re blue under there, or if your ears are slightly less curvy.

13 Likes

What will Blood Elves and the Horde get in return?

15 Likes

Yes you can. Some people actually care about a races history and lore, and don’t want to ruin one race’s identity, because you didn’t get exactly what you wanted.

Why should a void elf only be a void elf in name only

By your logic, I should be able make an orc look like a pandaren just because.

32 Likes

I’m actually praying BE get tattoo/rune markings options and stuff :crossed_fingers:t4:

13 Likes

No. You guys got normal skin tones. That’s good enough. You’re not gonna get everything from blood elves, nor should you.

44 Likes

It sucks to lose all exclusivity and get nothing in return.

35 Likes

I don’t mind the black hair.

3 Likes

I agree, but in the end it’s all just aesthetics, it doesn’t harm anyone, game will go on, faction war will go on.

My philosophy more customisation the better, for all races, especially allied races that are severely lacking…Nightborne I’m looking at you :neutral_face:

Only difference is people can be happy on how their character looks, happier people, more players it’s win win… I’ve never heard someone say, “I don’t play this game cause I had to many choices”

12 Likes

We already have a big megathread for Void Elf related customization, this is spam.

10 Likes

The only new hair colors I will accept for velves are jet black and pure white. As well as some more colors in the vain of that reddish violet color, that one’s interesting to me.

2 Likes