Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I would say that is your own problem you’re actively dealing with as well, as we both have actively practiced inferring, you like I said earlier just actively deny thats what you’re doing, and try to discredit someone else from doing the same.

Quote the part they explicitly state more HE customization is coming they don’t, they could very well just as well have been talking about customization in general which is the more logical conclusion to come to.

And you feel entitled to more?

If they mention it oh so many times, then why didn’t they explicitly say more HE customization?

You’re inferring as much as I am, and I have no problems poking holes in your take of the situation, because you would see the last of the BE theme gone without hesitation, and I would not.

My problem?

When did I insult your reading comprehension?

You’re problem seems to be villainizing and demonizing anyone who doesn’t support your stance and I’m not okay with that, it was most evident by the comment you liked, but you didn’t like my analogies, I guess that was the beginning and the end for your support of real life analogies villainizing people huh? You only like them if it supports demonizing the people you already work hard to demonize.

The point of it addresses how they’ve done that, and loosely addresses more customization to come; you are applying that to mean more HE customization, because you feel entitled to more to come, that is a you problem, I don’t not recognize it is a stance to take, it is just not my stance, you on the other hand actively try to discredit that stance while pushing your own biased line of seeing things.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/give-void-elves-natural-hair-colors/608611/646?u=lannisterian-tichondrius

People do that on their own, which is a reflection of the people who don’t call it out, which I am fine with doing, if you think me calling out people who do these things applies to you as well, then maybe that is telling, if not then what is the issue? The fact you don’t call stuff like that out if it goes against pros? We know that Sel we’ve seen it.