Give dynamic respawns

You have the same spawn rate but 3 to 5 times the people on a server as in vanilla. Now add in the fact that exponentially more players are min maxing than back in the day. What you have is a serious problem that will get MUCH MUCH WORSE when Naxx comes out. People will need more than the price of an epic mount to afford the consumables they need PER WEEK in AVERAGE guilds. I get the feeling this is intentional with the WoW token thing, but that will just give people the option of spending 100+ hours a week farming or $300+ a week on WoW tokens. Fix this before it’s too late.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s why they are pushing tokens. Good point.

1 Like

I’d rather they buff the content instead of making the consumes unaffordable by most if they want to keep those raids from being pugged.

1 Like

i think you’re right about a lotus shortage for naxx, but people will learn to clear without them

for progression you’ll have to have them stocked up but beyond that you’ll probably have to learn to do without

They aren’t pushing them (Blizzard) i don’t think.
China asked for them i believe, WoW there is run through netease

No sure why, but they do a lot of kind of odd things with the MMO’s there

1 Like

Blizzard has been dead for over a decade. It’s just Activision now.

7 Likes

Umm, you dont need consumes to beat the raids. Didnt ever bother using them or world buffs back in vanilla.

1 Like

You clearly didn’t do Naxx because it was designed around consumes and even considered impossible without them in the best possible gear outside of it. It’s likely possible in Classic with better hardware and knowledge, but it will be far more difficult that way.

Naxx was never impossible with out high end consumes
Slower yes, you went a lot slower, but you still went.

1 Like

Nope

There’s nothing to fix.

“Blizzard, content is too easy, make it harder”
“Blizzard, consumables are too expensive, make them easier to get so I can use them to make the content easier.”

Forums, lol.

We did partial Naxx. Then TBC hit and it was irrelevant. Really Naxx came too close to TBC for most guilds.

If partial you mean only trash then sure.

3-5 times the population of vanilla servers is 100% accurate.

1 Like

Source:

4 bosses. We were making progress and likely would have full cleared eventually given time. TBC said no. But sure, keep believing that you cant possibly down bosses without the crutch that is consumes.

For people who’ve been spending so much time, effort, and gold on consumes, there’s always a bit of resistance to the truth. They have to protect themselves mentally from the feeling that they’ve been wasting their time.

1 Like

I was part of the majority where we got stuck on four horsies. About half of us used consumes.

still insisting that people “prove” that when its obvious to anyone that pays attention i see

no one has to prove anything to you, any idiot can clearly see servers are much more populated now

prove me wrong

So if you know heavy consume use is coming why wouldn’t an easy solution be to get ahead of the curve and start buying it up now?

Our raid didn’t use consumes in Nax.

So this isn’t exact on how many more people are packed into realms. Before they broke the ability of census addons to report more accurate data it looked like medium realms were roughly twice the size of the average full realms. This is backed up by a quote from Kaivax during the very first initial days of Classic.

Later we can see that they also altered the queue logic to allow an even greater amount of people to be on at the same time.

Later they updated the logic so that it displayed the actual status of the realm, so that we weren’t seeing medium size realms with login queues, which is obviously ridiculous.

So, all indications point to our realms definitely being larger than the vanilla realms were. We have evidence that this is the case based on CM communications posted above, and we have no CM communications to the contrary since. Therefore we have no reason to believe this has changed since.