Arcanite Reaper

Dodging, you’re good at that.

Log onto Arcanite Reaper and tell me that server as a Medium designation has more people than any Full Vanilla realm, like you’ve stated multiple times.

If a Full server in 2006 would be labeled as Low today, that would mean ANY realm at Medium would have to be at least as populated as a Full realm in 2006.

How do we know these posts are no longer accurate? Common sense. Log onto Arcanite Reaper (Medium population) and try to tell me that server is equal to a Full population Vanilla realm. There’s currently 700 people online that dying realm, on a Sunday. There’s posts all over from people who play there, telling us that it’s dead.

Read your own posts, understand what you were implying and realize that I’m right here.

2 Likes

No, why would I do that when it’s obviously not true.

You are amazing man. Please point out where I have asserted this. Since I have done it so many times it should be easy for you to come up with a quote from me stating this, surely.

There you go, backtrack now.

Here, let me help you out a bit, friendo:

1 Like

AR needs some help forsure if i wasn’t part of such an amazing guild there i would have bailed long ago

Again, I am going to ask you to PLEASE point out where I stated that a realm designated as MEDIUM or even LOW is always RIGHT NOW larger than a FULL vanilla realm.

Do you not understand my complaint here with you cherry picking my argument? You do it every… single… time. Holy crap.

Why do you think I included that quote from Kaivax in my initial response to you man. It was to point out and address this. I specifically acknowledged it to show how further complicated the matter has become. To specifically point out that we can’t tell if a realm is flourishing or dying based on the designation. What other reason would I have for including it?

You don’t just get to take individual points I have made in a vaccuum and infer what ever you want from them. That is not how you have an honest debate. You are a dishonest debater and are absolutely the person arguing in bad faith in this exchange. With that, I am done.

I wish you and your guild all the best in your future endeavors.

1 Like

Still dodging.

If it hasn’t changed, the previous census reports that indicated to you that Medium realms were roughly twice the size of average Full realms would still be accurate, correct? If Medium realms haven’t changed, as you said, they’d still be twice the size of average Full realms, CORRECT?

I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you again; things change. The previous information from Blizzard is no longer representative of the state of servers today. This is blatantly obvious to anyone who can think for themselves.

Mmmhmm.

1 Like

Ugh… against my better judgment I am going to attempt to clarify this for you one more time. I quoted the CM as saying that Classic realms were larger than Vanilla realms. That was simply a source. I then included the later post about realm designations, to point out, that they no longer mean anything in comparison to any other servers, either Vanilla or Classic.

I can’t take responsibility for an assertion that I didn’t make, no matter how hard you infer it. So to simplify, what you are claiming I asserted, based on quoting me in snippets, was not what I was asserting. You are arguing that I made a point I did not, and I am telling you as much.

I do not agree, that a medium sized realm is necessarily larger than a vanilla sized realm. Due to the way population designations are now calculated, they may or may not be larger than a vanilla sized realm. The designations are pointless for the purposes of comparison between realms now. The fact that the CM used a medium sized realm, before the realm designation change, is completely inconsequential to my argument. That is my actual assertion. Of course I included that quote in my original argument for that express purpose, but you continue to ignore it.

Now, I hope that actually explains things a bit better, in a way that you can understand, so that you can stop attacking strawmen.

1 Like

So you are admitting that you are literally ignoring the majority of my responses, picking a couple sentences to nitpick, and then regurgitating the same argument back at me. Yet you were the one who accused me of trolling…

Cool. Have a good one man.

1 Like

“thats the classic experience looool”
-people on populated realms

1 Like

While you’re arguing semantics, AR horde literally losing people in bunches… Also what the hell are you trying to prove lol?

I don’t even remember anymore bro…

Horde side has lost pretty much it’s entire raiding community at this point. As far as my intel tells me server staples Invite Only and First World Problems have moved on, and the only raiding guilds that still stand are The House, Warpath and Knocked Loose. Recruiting is impossible and morale is low, there are no new players to fill slots. We’re looking at total faction death by attrition in a few months.

The community on AR deserved better than this.

Since making this post we have lost nearly all our raiding guilds to transfers on horde side. Like has been said. It’s really in a bad state. Even the couple left that have taken in refugees are talking about leaving.

Sorry this is happening. I know from actually going onto some of these “Medium” pop realms and scanning concurrent online players that things weren’t looking good. There’s a lot of people on this forum that will just repeat outdated Blizzard statements while nodding their heads in empty agreement.

I expect Arcanite Reaper to drop to Low pop in the next week or two.

1 Like

GGC is leaving soon, along with another major raiding guild. The server is in trouble. =(

That is not really true.
A majority of players that went to PVP were horde, that is true.
More alliance went to PVE realms.

That resulted in some unbalanced realms, and then what happened is
instead of people moving in to the unbalanced realms to even things out, people went and moved to where they could make it unbalanced the other way.

And now we have some seriously lopsided realms like HS and AR and Skeram and Pagle and the all horde PVE server formerly known as Stallag.

If people would have transferred where needed rather than where not needed, you’d have very playable PVP realms, not perfect, but playable, but nobody ever does that i guess.

The problem though is player created.

Overall you could make all the realms nearly even, without rerolling any horde.
Trouble is, a lot of those alliance bodies in are PVE places.
Dont think they want to move.

Dont know how blizzard is supposed to fix that, aside from putting people where they dont want to go and telling them too bad, suck it.

It already is low pop, which is kind of strange.
It became allied over run and low pop at the same time.

Then again, stalagg became single faction PVE and large pop.
Lots of horde raids and auctions, and not an alliance to be found.

Skeram Heartseeker and Thalnos kind of look like they are following the same path maybe?

Vanilla easily had double the amount of servers than classic and maybe a handful of 10k pop servers. Some servers were so dead you couldn’t do 5 man content on non peak times. I question if you even played vanilla or just got lucky being on a high population server. The recommended servers to new players was how blizz spread out populations.

We don’t know who to blame for this, but it was likely a streamer

Still says Medium in the realm select screen for me.