Getting kicked in dungeons for low DPS

I votekick people who make minor mistakes and it goes thru almost all the time. If the group thinks you wiped them you are gone or you died to a mechanic you are gone. Since this thread anecdotally says low dps doesnt really get votekicked out. I’ve been initiating it since I’ve been votekicked out a few times for what I assume is low dps because I didn’t fail any mechanics or afk at the time. From what I’ve seen its about half of the time a low dps votekick will go through if its only low dps and didn’t die to a mechanic or something.

So you have become the problem. Well done.

You guys are saying votekick abuse doesn’t happen and I’m showing you that it can and does.

Ah yes… have a tantrum in the forums and now in game… let me guess… mommie and daddie were helicopter parents and you got lots of participation trophies… and now since you can’t have your way you have become what you are tantruming about!!

:baby::baby_bottle:

It is called deductive reasoning and I am showing you your logical reasoning is false. Why do you guys personally attack someone instead of attacking the reasoning or issue at hand. I made a thread on WoW’s toxic community and you are providing evidence it is true.

I have never attacked you… just stated that your story changed and also your story is possible
but not probable that you are getting booted 50% of the time and you are not the cause.

Lmao hello? You got split personalities or short term memory loss or no self awareness?

Remember how you want…
I’d link all the quotes but you are 100% full
Of it and not worth my time, energy or any additional effort.

It takes a majority 3? or 4? group members for a votekick to go through. I am not the only one to blame. Even though I am a single data point it is fair to say that if I am doing it, others are doing it as well because IT HAPPENED TO ME. Only devs know the statistics if they want to investigate and I am saying they should.

LOL… those are observations and facts. You are a toxic mess and is why people boot you

I mean whatever floats your boat man, I don’t like griefing others by vote kicking them but you do you.

All you do is stir the pot and add nothing to the issue or conversation. I think some people here call that a clown.

LOL
Have more melt downs on the forums and in-game… it shows exactly what a disaster of a wow player you are

I am focusing on the issue at hand and what are you doing? Focusing on me. Votekick abuse happens because it happened to me and I have inflicted it on others. This needs to be looked at.

So you are randomly have a tantrum in game and initiating vote kicks for no reason other than because you can and abusing the system… mmhmmm… yep clearly normal
(non pathological) behavior

I am proving a point it has nothing to do with emotions. People are saying votekick abuse doesnt really happen, but I am going to repeat myself. It happened to me and I inflict it on others almost every instance.

Yup… I agree… no tantrum going on here
No pathological issues I see.
All is well :unamused:

Would you be happy if they started banning people who abuse votekicking and you got banned?

If you scroll up I have stated a tweak needs to be done to the votekick system. I advocate for more lenient deserter application status to dps. This current votekick system was put in place because of predominantly tank/healer leave abuse, not as much dps abuse (because dps queue is longer).

I would also like to refer you guys to:

Here ya go in case you were wondering about what Blizzard thinks about the vote kick system… it is not changing… and it shouldn’t