Getting kicked in dungeons for low DPS

I understand the need for deserter because of abuse, but I have been getting kicked for low dps in the majority of my runs. I am on a new character and it is discouraging and frustrating when I am kicked for not producing 20k+ dps. Also, I have mass rezzed my group multiple times and still get kicked? This makes the game unenjoyable.

Also, people have mentioned reporting for vote kick abuse, but that option isn’t available to me after I am kicked and out of the dungeon. After right clicking their name I can only report for communication or name.

11 Likes

How much under 20k dps are you doing? Are we talking 3k dps 4k dps? 15k dps? Because much like all the healing “i’ve been kicked for” threads, I’ve never seen a DPS get kicked unless they were leeching, talking trash, or full on AFK.

If you’re doing like 4k dps many people will assume you’re a bot, because you can do 4k dps in your mid to late 70’s.

6 Likes

11k-14k dps. This deserter on all votekicks is imperfect and I am falling into the collateral damage category. I’m not saying I am getting kicked every dungeon. It is about 1/3 to 1/4 of the dungeons I have ran. I am not provoking or chatting inappropriately at all. I just feel like the environment is toxic.

1 Like

If enough people in the group believe your dps is too low then you get kicked, that’s just how it is. I would suggest working on your dps rotation and getting a bit of gear off the AH if needed. This will only be a problem as long as you allow it to be.

2 Likes

11k-14k dps is too low for heroics? I am a new character. How else am i suppose to get better gear if not for justice points?

3 Likes

Have you been getting kicked for low dps in the majority of your runs?

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Sorry bro, but I’m calling BS on you getting kicked for 11-14k dps in heroics. It’s just not happening, you’re coming here to cause drama, simple as that.

12 Likes

can you post some logs so we can look at why your dps is so low?

2 Likes

Are you saying getting deserter for every votekick is reasonable?

yes it is.

4 Likes

I’m also calling you a liar on top of that. You’re not getting kicked for 11-14k dps in heroics. You’re either toxic in chat, it never happened, or your dps is far lower than that.

7 Likes

Even if its through premade manipulation or trolling? Maybe one minor mistake?

I asked a question…

:woman_shrugging:

Agan, you’re a liar. Becaues there are not enough premades running around trolling people for this to be an issue. If it happened once… yeah that sucks but 30 minutes you can go farm some gold to buy some BIS gear off the AH.

You said you’re getting kicked in almost all your runs. Now you’re moving the goalpost once we called out your BS

1 Like

look.
it’s like this.

if the group doesn’t want you, there’s nothing you can do about it. you can’t force yourself into their group. belonging to a group is the group’s decision. haven’t you seen a high school cafeteria?

Maybe the community and game is just not lenient for new players. I was hoping for a less toxic environment. Thanks for all your input.

4 Likes

You came on here, posted a clear lie, and call the community toxic lol. Cute

5 Likes

Just because people (likely the same person) keep making up RDF horror stories doesn’t mean they’ll take it out of the game. Nor is vote kick likely to be changed, wouldn’t care if it was but I don’t expect it to happen.

Sometimes you get kicked, sometimes the reason isn’t clear. if this is happening to someone enough that they consider it the norm, that person needs to self reflect on the why as possibly on them personally.

Definitely not lying I am pointing out the collateral damage to deserter for every votekick. Why not be more lenient for dps if its tanks and healers abusing the system? Use the stats I don’t know.

By spouting the same talking points from the other threads it basically confirms that you’re just here to cause trouble.

2 Likes