Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

I’ll pop in for March for a day to see what they have next time (or just ask forums what they got ), already have celestial steed so that’s a dud for February. For now I’ll let my sub run dry and go play some other games. I don’t even feel like farming for love rocket. See ya guys in a few months!

For those wondering about no refunds there is another topic about just that relating to it.

5 Likes

I like it. My alts will probably buy it out every month, but it was better placed in Stormwind, away from the crowds.

I wish it had been placed in Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon, or Ironforge to give people a reason to leave the lobby.

5 Likes

Surprise! It’s horribly underwhelming.

6 Likes

Haha I cant even get into the game, nothing happens when I hit play. Every time they do “maintenance” lately I need to scan and repair and restart my laptop.

This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

I’ll be there for mounts and pets, I don’t care for transmogs. Maybe someday.

It should have been one in each capital city and in Valdrakken.

5 Likes

When I got on, all my stuff was gone. 4 bags missing. So pray you dont get on.

So the Trading Post is essentially a reward system for paying to play the game… but you don’t get the currency per paid account? … How did you come to that?

Check the chest again. You don’t automatically get it from the quest completing. I had to loot it from the chest to get the tenders.

1 Like

Oh no… is it attack of the killer turnips? :carrot: (there is not a turnip emoji)

1 Like

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. :chicken: :poultry_leg:

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

1 Like

Reading all the posts in GD while waiting for the trading post was better than the actual trading post itself imo

OMG i just read “walk the plank, in style” that is so cute I love it

1 Like

Thought a lot of the stuff on the PTR would just be placeholders. This is kinda meh.

Mmm… fruitcake. If you don’t want that you can pass it over here.

2 Likes

right? like big deal. idk. pointless.

The trading post is very obviously a new way of Blizzard to keep players subbed without giving them actual content. Especially collectors will feel the need to get all of the rewards.

Don’t get me wrong, getting more stuff is always nice, but the way this works shows very clearly what it’s purpose is.

4 Likes

Well it’s a good thing you don’t have to buy anything you don’t like!

4 Likes

community feast is bugged LMAO

i had under 2 mins left… then it puts me in a shard where the timer was broken… then it just quits.

god blizz really IS a small indie company