Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

It’s all right. Not a whole lot that looked interesting to me, but given that it changes month to month, maybe it’ll be different come March. I did pick up the bandoleer doo-dads. I have a hunter alt that might use 'em.

1 Like

Probably because it isn’t a battle pass

2 Likes

Awesome work team! Love this and thank you for your continued support and development of the game. You are appreciated!

6 Likes

Battle passes are great when they don’t lock convenience or features behind it.

See; Fallout 76. For all its failures, its battle pass is actually quite consumer friendly.

This is even better than that, to be clear. FO76 budgets some of its weekly legendary scrip behind the pass, WoW is sheer cosmetic.

1 Like

Regardless of what percentage of each demographic there is, a smart trading post would have more then one color of hooded cloak. They could of at least put up 5 variations of each transmog. It’s insulting that it took this long to have one option per.

Could you imagine going to the store to pick out a new shirt and the entire store was filled with one color. They would go out of business.

5 Likes

All the good content will be from Twitch drops.

3 Likes

Half the people in these threads…

Free stuff for almost no work? Thanks! I hate it!

14 Likes

More like wasted time with nothing in return.

2 Likes

But isn’t that really the whole point of video games? Unless you’re planning on selling your account or something…

2 Likes

I like the transmog and free mount. Again. Requires almost no work and people complaining.

6 Likes

Free stuff that is worthless to me just takes up space or ends up in an overflowing garbage pile. That’s why I hate Christmas, just give me what I ask for without the stupid box or don’t bother

Game is unplayable for me with insane latency issues world server 700ms+…since launch of trading post perhaps send me a email when I can actually play the game so I can do more productive things then wait and keep checking in.

1 Like

Non of which is new content, just decade and a half old TCG stuff.

1 Like

It’s a very weird choice. Like, there’s some super basic looking 2h mace in there that nobody will ever buy, that could have been a slot for a different color transmog slot instead.

They should delete M+ and mythic. Its worthless to me. And its all about me!
Ok Scrooge. Enjoy your 3 ghosts

4 Likes

I will, they are far better at trolling then you are

They cant Make every awesome. You can only earn so much credit and only freeze 1 item

Bugs: Bad sync, one person has 27days, 1 person has 29 days…
Alt f4 deletes progression…

Ensemble: Swashbuckling Buccaneer’s Slops.

You think in 2023 Blizzard could step away from drawing collars and buckles onto flat, 2D surfaces like it’s a lego shirt and actually put some effort into these appearances? For the magnitude of money and time players put into your work, you really can’t be bothered to offer quality in return?

Edit: Buyer beware. The brown belt shown above the pinkish belt/sash is actually drawn onto the shirt and not a separate waist item. Also the buckles drawn onto the texture of the pants stretch out to fit the character’s legs.

Very low quality product.

6 Likes