Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

It won’t be long until the vendors in Orgrimmar and Stormwind trade out their wares for new items for the month of March, and February’s items go into storage.

View Full Article

32 Likes

Can you put the quest cache somewhere… less crowded?

24 Likes
  1. Turn on sharding.
  2. Disable toys by the trading post.
25 Likes

and it looks like lazy content consisting of reskins… As is tradition for bliz.

35 Likes

Better not be a 4-8 hour maintenace tm cuz of this

7 Likes

Nice Pet.

Now give Pet Battlers more love.

6 Likes

thats a list of meh

23 Likes

Its not even a good pet, pet battle wise. Just something to fill collection numbers and never be seen.

2 Likes

And who actually gives a crap.

8 Likes

Bet anything realms will crash and they have to take it down again.

2 Likes

Underwhelming tbh

17 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Yeah it is open and bugged for some people. I did the quest and can’t loot the chest. Others have looted it next to me just fine. Tired of this untested broken content seriously. This whole expansion is a broken buggy mess.

20 Likes

Thanks for working on content that can carry forward and be built upon. I look forward to each thing being ironed out as we go forward with DFs new direction.

14 Likes

I feel cheated.

Ikky and my Idol will get me through this disappointment.

It’s ok, I’m sure someone will want it. Couple pink cloaks, shop mount, back is kinda cool for a roguey type. Not sure about the glowy low rez cat tho.

5 Likes

Onesmall step to mobile wow :disappointed_relieved:
Havent logged in and cant say I care about the trading post.

But traders tender sounds bad lol

5 Likes

Solid! I would love to see this system made even more expansive in the future. It would be interesting to see more varied rewards, like Allied Races. It would be so cool to see, say, Dragonmaw Orcs and Wildhammer Dwarves as the long-term rewards!

6 Likes

Hooray! Let’s get that flail!

5 Likes

Quest isn’t popping for my warrior. Popped for my bank toon though.

Nevermind, quest DID populate but without any interaction on my part. Was just there in my quest log but not showing on screen tracker.