Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

The pirate mog leaves a lot to be desired sadly

15 Likes

I think I just lost 500 trader’s tender? I looted some chest that gave me 1000 trader’s tender, then I did the quest which was supposed to reward another 500 but I didn’t get it? I think because there’s a cap at 1000? Or am I crazy and just can’t find the other 500?

3 Likes

Put the brutosaur on here 500 tokens :gem:

34 Likes

Tbh all I care about is the 2handed pole arm everything else(to me) looks meh, hopefully someone else is gona enjoy it.

Yeah mine says 1,100… 100 of which came from a couple of the objectives on the trading post page. 1,000 from the chest. Probably bugged or something.

Doesn’t show a cap either in the currency page.

That’s a lot of pink, did someone just have a girl in the office, or are you catering to something else?

17 Likes

I have the “Optional Waking Shores questlines” one completed but it’s not counting as completed in the traveler’s log.

Never in my life have I seen people so excited for a battle pass.

6 Likes

Lol, it’s just a bunch of crap.

11 Likes

Excited to check it out! Thanks to the team for all your hard work and effort.

6 Likes

yeah…the refund is NOT working at all lol.

Thanks Blizz. I’m going to take note of this gift you’ve given me. I place it, in relative level of gratitude, directly under the fruit cake basket I received on Christmas.

1 Like

This transmog addict thanks you. I like it.

9 Likes

Annnnnd I just lost all my bags again, like yesterday. I spent all day yesterday writing a ticket and researching how to get all my items back :frowning:

Why is the code so buggy?

Please stop releasing code that hasn’t been quality checked.

3 Likes

You are not the only one who feels this way. I Hardley play anymore because of it.

Its more content for players that do Mythic+ and Raiding.

please kill the refund timer till you get this fixed. Trying to refund something and it just kicks me out of the interface entirely

The flail is lit. I’m probably going to have to do run mythic nighthold to get the shaman mog done since it looks really good with it. Not really a traditional mog-farmer type but I think that will look great together.

How is it more content? The dungeon and raid completion goals are boring, just “play the game”. Casual andys have more compelling objectives to pursue.

It’s sad, I love wow. I wanted dragonflight to be great and if they would stop releasing broken content it would be amazing.

7 Likes

Its broken though. Cant buy some things.

1 Like