Trading Post – Item Purchases Are Now Refundable

Due to some active issues affecting the Trading Post, the ability to refund purchased items has temporarily been disabled. The Customer Support Team will not be able to assist with refunds while these issues are active.

Updates will be posted once this situation is resolved and we expect all applicable Trading Post item purchases to be refundable at that time, including items purchased during the nonrefundable period.

Thank you for your patience.

Update: Any items purchased from the Trading Post in the Americas are now be refundable. Items that were purchased during the non-refundable window can be refunded through the weekend to ensure affected players have the time to login and make any desired changes to their Trading Post purchases.

3 Likes

So many people crowding (and trolling w/ mounts etc) can’t even open interface to buy, let alone refund LMAO.

5 Likes

Maybe keep the Trading Post disabled until you fix the issues then, kind of like what you did in EU?

10 Likes

wait wasnt this why we had the maintenance in the first place?

10 Likes

It will be up for a month, might as well wait a few days or so.

1 Like

Wooo weeee, god forbid someone can’t get a refund for a digital item.

Cool, let’s play wow now pls

i eagerly await the angry posts threads and tickets from customers as a result of this.

You were able to freeze something and ask for a refund, gaining extra free Tender.
That’s the reason for this.

In how many years you have been putting out vendors and have yet to learn? Put a anti toy and mount thing around the trading post please.

6 Likes

I can’t get the tender for some reason, completed the quest and have no tender on my account. Unable to open the box and get the tender from there either. I don’t understand why after extra maintenance it still isn’t working at all.

Meh I got better things in game to do than wait around some place that just opened when it will be there all month.

Modern gamers won’t buy Harry Potter: Hogwarts Legacy because of things allegedly said and the beliefs of its founder as oppose to just playing and enjoying the game based on its merits alone

Who is ever going to meet J.K. Rowling to ask her about these things let alone not play a game because of things based off of social media?

The WoW Trading Post is no different with boycotts, unsubs, and omg more maintenance while secretly buying all of it’s goodies on every alt

idgaf if Rowling unalives my own mother. This is this and that is that. If the game is good, I’ll play it.

1 Like

Bad optics if it’s disabled completely in both regions.

Put the brutosaur on here 500 tokens :grin:

4 Likes

pretty sure the max amount of tokens is 20 tokens per week. so it would take 1 year for anyone to be able to afford that or $10000.

Oops I mean 500 of whatever currency the trading post uses, is it tokens?

I think that this should have been delayed…

Bad optics if it’s disabled completely in one region pending extended maintenance not unlike NA had to just get it enabled to begin with.

Trading post uses tendies as currency.

1 Like