Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

Pservers do it better. They at least have RDF LMAO

14 Likes

Their little RMT syndicate now has competition, that’s what they are upset about.

If anything, the token actually helps promote RMT, but in a slightly healthier way.

1 Like

this person gets it.

1 Like

Yeah my bad your right, oh and wow has corrupt blizzard employee’s as well too. If you haven’t yet paying attention to the classic hardcore drama might be a treat.

This main issue is not that the token exists - it’s that a large portion of the player base has been clamoring for RDF, but because it’s controversial they won’t add it. But now that add what is arguably the 2nd least classic feature at all (behind only LFR). So if we’re going to be forced to let people spend real money to buy loot in a GDKP, why not give us the QoL change of RDF, which benefits everyone, but especially the low and medium pop servers.

5 Likes

They should just fully allow all RMT now. Let people GDKP with USD instead of gold to skip the middle man. “LF2M Ulduar 25M HM GDKP $20 to confirm your spot as a buyer”

1 Like

I’m not even mad that blizzard dropped this, but the fact that they said nothing about it until the day of implementation is a clear indication of how horribly maintained the game is. Time to switch to private servers.

8 Likes

Let’s be honest though - who didn’t see this coming?

After retail got its pseudo battle pass in the trading post - I knew it was inevitable.

I think they see the writing on the wall and are just trying to milk as much money as possible before going F2P.

2 Likes

Greedy company. Final straw for me, this will impact the already insane prices with GDKPS (which is the only way to easily pug).

Instead of investing in ONE employee to monitor botting / ban accordingly, you did nothing let things spiral out of control and you do this instead…

Private servers are run 100x better than this joke of an indy company

It is pure greed.

20 Likes

It’s disheartening that my achievement of obtaining gold without purchasing will lose its significance as Blizzard now encourages the buying of gold, which will overshadow all my hard work.

Good luck getting the mats for Shadowmourne without buying gold…

17 Likes

haha.

botting n gold buying r big problems in da game right now.

da gold sellers da gold bots n gold buyers need to be banned.

take a look at dis guild asking for da gold cap to be raised.
Gold cap too low . plus da same guild asking for nerfs Nerf Ulduar .

a guild officer dat also sells gold on a discord while also running a gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discords.

imgur. com/a/YdnNCOj

haha. here is a photo of a guilds guild master telling buyers in da gold selling discord how to get priority spots in da gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. green is gdkp leader.

imgur. com/a/yboW7Pw

screenshot of dat same guilds gdkp discord promoting da same gold selling discord. haha. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. yellow is leader.

imgur. com/a/GyQcgZf

dis one gold farming operation had 45,000,000 gold sold in tbc classic with da price of 12 usd dollars per 1000 gold.

540,000 usd real life money earned through one gdkp selling gold to people. no one can say dis does not ruin da spirit of classic n promote pay to win culture. too much gold in da game from bots.

think about all da other gold farming operations on da classic servers. dis is just one example.

rmt needs to be stopped.

haha. so funny.

3 Likes

First time?

Price is the same across all realms does that mean they are not tired to specific servers when put on the AH? So if I put one up on Server A someone from Server B can buy it?

Whoever has extra popcorn lemme get sum dog

4 Likes

Paying to win has been a standard the entire time.

First time outta that hole you live in? Ppl been paying since classic 2019 bro. You think i was farming a flask every week? Absolutely not.

You guys need new leadership. Wow…

3 Likes

It’s not a standard when most players are deterred from buying gold. Now it’s encouraged.

1 Like

This is just horrible, working hard to make gold in this expansion and now its just gonna be bent over by the wow token. we asked for QoL updates, no bots in bgs, and now we will get more bots in bgs cause all they have to do is use the damn wow token. so stupid.

12 Likes

In what form are they deterred?

You run a second account with a guild bank and buy 10000 gold for 15 mins of IRL work. Weve funneled millions, and i mean MILLIONS of gold through our mules… never once banned. Ever

There hasnt been incentive to farm actual gold since p2 of 2019 classic. Get over yourself lol

I was borderline if I wanted to play during ToGC and just come back for ICC, but thanks for making the decision easy for me Blizzard. Unsubbed forever.

11 Likes