Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

The WoW Token is now available in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™. This in-game item is a great way to exchange gold for game time in a convenient and secure way.

View Full Article

27 Likes

Don’t forget to grab some popcorn, we’re in for some great feedback from classic players.

92 Likes

I remember back when Blizzard said WoW tokens would never be a thing for Classic WoW outside of China.

Times do indeed change.

It’s basically just outdated retail now, ain’t it lol.

161 Likes

This confirms that wotlk classic wasn’t hyped as people thought

41 Likes

no one asked for this. give us RDF, as that was at least part of Wrath in the first place

118 Likes

Can’t wait to see the drama!

2 Likes

Why though?

We didnt want this, nobody did.

Please explain your reasoning.

76 Likes

Can’t wait to go home and unsub.

72 Likes

How do you guys write a blue post apologizing for jumping the gun on Feral hotfixes, while promising to be more vocal with the community before moving forward with any changes, only to stealth hotfix in WoW tokens less than 2 months later? I personally don’t care if the tokens are in or out, I just don’t get why it seems so difficult to have a dialogue with your community. And if you don’t want to have one, at least don’t claim that you do.

108 Likes

Private servers or other games I guess. GG Blizz. It was something. Too bad you screwed it at every corner and ruined what could have been an amazing game.

61 Likes

You should put Val’anyr fragments in the shop. That would be even more convenient.

38 Likes

rip game 10c

15 Likes

Don’t act like classic didn’t become notorious for GDKP and people were already buying gold.

28 Likes

I love it. They didn’t even justify it by saying “To combat RMT and bots”… They literally just added it and made a two sentence post saying what it is.

I’m dying, this is going to be a sh*tshow

44 Likes

" 1. Communicate intent better for every change of this magnitude, including follow-up adjustments. This goes hand-in-hand with the lesson above."

64 Likes

Any chance on an explanation of why the Classic tokens are game time only when the Retail tokens can be redeemed for Blizz Balance? I was hoping to move some stranded characters with tokens. T_T

1 Like

Oh look blizzard

Money.

Why would you ask them for a reasoning when you know they are just going to lie about it and we already know it’s just about money?

141 Likes

I absolutely hate this, thanks.

53 Likes

You think Blizzard can’t surprise you anymore with how little integrity they have as a company, and then they shadow drop something like this. Yes I know people already bought gold, as they did back in original wrath, but making it an officially supported method of supplying and gearing your chars through GDKPs will make the behavior even more main stream. All that matters to Blizzard is $$$$, this and the level boosts have hurt the game more than RDF would, but RDF would make leveling too efficient and lower the value of the Boost, so it gets cut. Sacrificing your community for these quick monetary gains is exactly what led to retail being in the horrible anti social/anti fun state it is in and continues to be.

The silver lining is I already quit Wrath months ago, and the community is again doing Blizzard’s work for them with HC. Hard to even trust Blizzard’s official HC servers at this point, will probably stick to classic era until they ruin that too then its peace out for me from this shambling excuse of a company.

40 Likes