Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

Pack it up. We had a good run.

62 Likes

Feature that was in WotLK? Nah can’t add that, it ruins the community!
Feature from WoD? Go right ahead!

Also nevermind the fact that they just ninja dropped this in with no warning, after they said they would communicate better after the feral changes disaster.

88 Likes

You add this crap but won’t add RDF! Come on blizzard pull your head out of your butts! No one asked for this! Way to ruin the game! #nochanges

45 Likes

So uhh… I guess I go back to the free PServer? I guess I’d have RDF again

Wonder if Warmane is about to have a population boom

30 Likes

It’s clear that Brian Birmingham was the only person holding the ship together. You guys really couldn’t wait to destroy Classic until Cata, could you?

43 Likes

Great change. Thanks for not listening to gate keepers

6 Likes

If to stop botting gold selling crap IS is cheaper then 3rd party sites… Which one is a better deal

1 Like

No we know why Blizzard never did anything about bots or GDKPs. Let’s get the community hooked on buying gold from outside sources, release the wow token, and then actually take action against people buying outside gold. Profit.

26 Likes

So you remove RDF takes away from the classic experience despite it being apart of the original wrath. Yet you add the wow token which was not a part of the original wrath experience, I guess bobby needs a third Yatch. Seems like blizz is trying to dethrone EA for scummiest company in America lol.

51 Likes

This is not what the Classic community is about. This is not the love letter to the players. This is absolutely disgusting.

Your subscription for World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month has been canceled. You’ll no longer be charged, though you can still play until your current subscription expires on June 25 2023 10:07 AM (PST). Manage your account at any time on renewing your subscription!

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

42 Likes

Game already had 0 integrity so may as well go all the way before there’s a mass exodus after Wrath ends. Can’t wait for half-baked official Hardcore servers too HYPE HYPE HYPE.

8 Likes

" integrity " lol

don’t have to do weird shady trades across retail and classic to get tokens. Big bonus

1 Like

Damn bro i was just thinking about yall community posters.

Im assuming a post on the special forum is already in the works?

Its still early in the day, we might get an answer.

3 Likes

Can i have your gold so i dont need to get tokens?

2 Likes

That was the clown show BB who listened to gatekeepers. its nice to see classic healing here, hopefully rdf is in the game soon

2 Likes

People were already doing this anyway without involving Blizzard.

You could buy a token on WoW Dragonflight and exchange it for a community driven (Discord server: WoW Market) amount on WOTLK Classic.

This just makes it official and supported by Blizzard. Reducing the amount of people getting scammed when trying to do the above.

6 Likes

because they want to avoid backlash and sub-drops, any time they do something that will result in those two things, they stealth it.

3 Likes

Well WOTLK classic is officially dead to me lol.

25 Likes

Disgusting, unacceptable, inadmissible, ludicrous, laughable, grotesque, detestable, sickening, repulsive, absurd, risible, nauseating, odious, revolting, flagrant, ridiculous, catastrophic, irremissible, unbelievable, ignorant, myopic, intolerable, brainless, preposterous, unforgivable, insulting, shameful, despicable, horrendous, insensible, abhorrent, loathsome, repugnant, offensive…

30 Likes