Gear shouldnt matter in pvp

It’s literally what I’ve been saying the entire time. Am I falling for a troll or something here?

1 Like

This took five minutes.
Slaughtrhous?

2 Likes

Hehe…I got the same results. This guy is ridiculous.

For one season and comparing it to recent dead BFA seasons :rofl:

You’re using a source with zero data. It’s super ambiguous lawyer speak of “more” participation, which could be 2 people more… Than recent seasons, so again BFA, when PvP was already dead.

Meanwhile you clearly don’t understand who percentages work and there’s plenty of actual data to show how few r1 spots exist to previous expansions. Add that on to the fact people basically have to play rated or be crap geared. So despite forced participation, it’s still bad. Lol

You haven’t actually said anything correct yet so that’s physically impossible lol

But I guess people who don’t mind purchasing boosts would be all for a system that encourages it :roll_eyes:

Usually when someone starts “losing” a discussion depending on their social style and personality, they will just keep typing and responding even if it doesn’t make sense or goes around in circles.

That might be happening here :slight_smile:

You add nothing of value to this.

At least you understand what makes you tick apparently.

2 Likes

Poor spirits been handled on here by so many and often, has to lash out at those that make him upset.

The tears are special as always :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More than this comment at least :rofl:

You haven’t and aren’t able to “handle” anyone.

If you say so lol.

I would like you more if I needed the opinion of someone that doesn’t do anything in game.

3 Likes

It’s not about whether gear matters or not but the barrier to entry to becoming full bis which is way to high right now. If they had one crafted set, one honor set and one conquest set that were 10 pvp ilvls within each other and gave them gem slots which only activated in pvp and made all conduits scale to max ilvl in pvp instances and make all legendaries scale to max ilvl in pvp instances. This wouldn’t effect pve at all and make pvp very easily accessible

5 Likes

Yet you take the time to randomly send insults to “feel gud” :wink:

You are so adorably “passively” triggered.

I’m here for you buddy channel that negativity

Go Spirits, go go go Spirits go go go :wink:

Ok, enjoy the pet battles. Or whatever it is you do.

3 Likes

you are the most obnoxious and toxic person here. 1000+ posts about the game being too hard. Just take a break!

3 Likes

You think we forgot when you liked your own posts. :rofl:

4 Likes

I mean he was actually a part of the discussion for a while… You and spirits just come in trying and failing to insult people? Sorry but you guys win the award for that lol

Yup you guys definitely take the cake.

4 Likes

Gearing is bad and the trolls are all low effort.

2 Likes

I dunno which one of you two I love more but I give a shout out for the random “teeth clenched” rage insults :slight_smile:

Haven’t done pet battles yet, but I figure if I cared and put my mind to it I am 99.2356%
sure I could beat both of your “average/below average” rated glory (Come on gore you can hit 50% win rate man, I am rooting for you lol.) and perhaps more dungeons with a cherry on top. Oh wait, that’s already been done. Woops :slight_smile:

You can sometimes spot it when the likes come within a few seconds of the posts :slight_smile:

All this anger and keyboard testosterone to protect their “skill” and such and ensure that the BGs / Worlds are continuing to be littered with sub 30k targets. Priceless!