Gear shouldnt matter in pvp

don’t you have some pet battles to attend to? it’s quite clear all you do is troll on forums and not play the game.

1 Like

Nothing about you says this is anything more than a fantasy. :clown_face:

1 Like

This guy likes to talk about things in the game he has 0 experience with and it is hilarious. Can’t wait for people like this to go play something else or find a new hobby.

1 Like

Right, because you don’t have a good argument we are trolls.

We could look at your posts or look at Elite/Rank 1 players observations, which fall in line with the masses around here too.
Simple math.

2 Likes

Don’t you have to go do some rated PVP and fail at it :slight_smile: ?

The “barely 2k” club and the “sub 2k” pvp “git guds” are here to troll, call others trolls just to feel good about themselves :slight_smile:

I feed off their denial tears haha.

Bro, no one likes you or your comments. Take a vacation

No because the rest of us are actually discussing and providing arguments. You just show up with no argument at all and start insulting people :rofl:

2 Likes

The question is do you think that the best thing for the game is expecting people to earn gear after 3 months to be viable or to allow people to have a fair fight at 1 day and let the skill of the player decide matches. My vote is for skill.

Do you want to be able to kill noobs with three casts while they need 15 to kill you?

4 Likes

Eh doesn’t have to be either extreme man. The bigger point is also that just making the top Gear accessible to everyone, even if it took time, would go a long ways. There would at least be hope at the end of the tunnel. Now it’s a smash with zero hope. Hence deadest season on record.

Legit mop/wod gearing. Not rocket science.

3 Likes

No, you just suffer from an inferiority complex and are lashing out at people that don’t like your dumb ideas. Go find a game that suits your needs instead of actively trying to ruin this one.

You think players are mad, because you get mad.
That is how it works.

2 Likes

The old “you suck, get a better” argument.
How long is the learning curve for him to understand your point?

I met a dude in BFA who PVPed to 60 and did not have his Heart of Azeroth that gave the huge buff to stamina. He was going up against ppl with double the life because he did not know how to do it. Same thing can happen with renoun.

This is generally a projection :slight_smile:

They want, crave, need to “feel” that others are offended, hurt, whatever in order to compensate for their own emotions.

There’s no addressing the post or opinion since it’s not potentially not even related to this post, thread or message. Just random internet rage fueled by past conversational “destructions” :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is entertainment, nothing more. :rofl:
The changes that will happen will not be due to our posts on these forums, they will be for the future success/participation of this game.
It’s like BG forum version, finger pointing at cat meme at this point.

2 Likes

I’m the one lashing out?! Oh man pot meet kettle :rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks for the chuckle!

Naw this one was the best for a long time. Looking forward to the day it goes back. Here’s to hoping that Microsoft has some good ideas. The head gaming guy talks a good talk lol… Also all their stuff with aoe4 has been awesome. Catering to a fan base despite the profit margins of strategy games being pretty tiny. No more yachts for Bobby.

You guys will be here complaining next expansion too, mark my words.

Edit: Unless you wise up and quit.

I mean I didn’t complain once in wod about gear. Wasn’t that many complaints from others, other than rng ashran stuff that they have since doubled down on and made worse. It was by far the best gear system out there and it’s why you see so many people ask for it.

Hell I made an rp post back in wod because my guild asked me to participate in a world event going on. I made one thread complaining about how ne druids would meld and run like chickens lol… Only complaint all of wod.

But yeah, keep pretending SL isn’t hilariously bad and subsequently dead :roll_eyes: