GDKP needs an update

Blizz should start selling in game gear in the shop, on ICC launch the prices are high like 100$ per piece but as time goes on the prices come down. Maybe real time auctions on ICC gear that pops up sporadically? Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

2 Likes

they already do man, you buy a token for gold then buy in gdkp

5 Likes

Remember back in vanilla when people bought all their gear from eBay? What a bunch of plebs.

Nowadays we have dedicated peer to peer sites like g2g to fill all your gearing needs.

4 Likes

u r right gdkp does need update.

take a look at dis guild asking for da gold cap to be raised.
Gold cap too low . plus da same guild asking for nerfs Nerf Ulduar .

a guild officer dat also sells gold on a discord while also running a gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discords.

imgur. com/a/YdnNCOj

haha. here is a photo of a guilds guild master telling buyers in da gold selling discord how to get priority spots in da gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. green is gdkp leader.

imgur. com/a/yboW7Pw

screenshot of dat same guilds gdkp discord promoting da same gold selling discord. haha. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. yellow is leader.

imgur. com/a/GyQcgZf

dis one gold farming operation had 45,000,000 gold sold in tbc classic with da price of 12 usd dollars per 1000 gold. imagine how much has been sold in wotlk.

540,000 usd real life money earned through one gdkp selling gold to people. no one can say dis does not ruin da spirit of classic n promote pay to win culture. too much gold in da game from bots.

think about all da other gold farming operations on da classic servers. dis is just one example. now u have wow token blizzard gold farming operation.

dis is a lot of real life money being earned.

haha. so funny.

7 Likes

gdkp would instantly die overnight, like warmane where it never happens at all

No reason to gdkp if you can just buy the gear

Like how much would Deaths choice / deaths verdict go for on a live auction in the shop across all the servers? Might catch some random whales on the non gdkp infested servers too… leave no whale un milked, i’ve heard the heroic version sold for up to 800k gold! How many wow tokens is that?

1 Like

No one would play the game anymore. At least now we play, kill bosses and do things in GDKPs. Buying gear directly without doing anything is so stupid and not what I call a videogame.

Do you post the same thing every single time?

2 Likes

HA! So not true! I’m considering ending my subscription because as a player on benediction (the same server OP is posting about) has completely eliminated organic pugs.

H++ daily is the perfect example of why GDKP, boosting and gold selling has destroyed Benediction. I laugh when someone whispers me “GS?” because there is a vast number of players who boast a 5.4k GS but when it comes time to perform they are doing 2k damage and wiping the group because they stand in every single bad boss mechanic and then yell at the healer for not healing stupid.

1 Like

Absolutely not. The prices are fine where they are at.

Yea, but nobody cares cus games already p2w. lmao

I care.

The game I play is not in paying gold sellers.

My game is to blow off steam during a work week to keep me sane as I relate with other GAMERS that come together to kill bosses and play hard for our loot.

All rich people will buy bis and dominate the game while poor people will cry and keep playing with tears in their eyes

very true but tbh every person who buy gold would love to directly buy gear which are thousands of players

in original wrath in servers like illidan & mal’ganis Some guilds was talking $$$ monthly from the roster to allow them to join any of the raids and get loot based on the $$$ U pay monthly to guild leader and his friends.

Every player with brain knows that most if not all gdkps are filled with real money trades and this is why blizzard did add token to get a share out of this hilarious situation.

this statement proves that people in gdkp’s are buying gear with $$$ even if it’s non-direct way Because if they were buying gear with gold only then why would gdkp dies if blizzard start to sell items? i mean they would still run gdkps to gear gear with gold xD if they were even doing that in the first place haha but it’s all about RMT

someone already bought that for like 2k $ worth of gold from a gdkp
https://i.postimg.cc/nr3y7qKq/55555.png

Not true…
most PvE players will still play without caring what others are doing,it only matters when it come to pvp and current classic players doesn’t play for pvp anyway! they escaped servers to go for 1 sided server to avoid the most fun aspect of game which is World pvp lol.

also aren’t you aware of the free to play games where you can buy best items from store yet those games are filled with players!

the fact that people are still playing wow when it’s filled with bots/hacks/cheaters/abusers proves that if blizzard started to sell some raid items on shop! it won’t even effect the game because people are already buying those items in Non-direct way.

1 Like

Gdkp is a godbless for puggers . Serious groups that gets it done (most of them anyways) unlike most sr and ms os run.

Low performer / afker gets theres cut lowered. If you leave before the raid ends you get nothing so disconnect and ninja leavers are prettty damn rare.

Started doing gdkp in ulduar and ill never look back. Ive spent atleast 200k gold on gear so far and im still sitting on 130 k rn. Started running gdkp with 15k gold wich is super easy to make by just playing the game and you dont buy gear each week so you stack some golld pretty damn quick lol.

I choose if i really want an item i can put in the gold if its not worth ill just pass.

If you perform well , know your class , have decent parse. You wont have trouble getting in groups , stacking gold , and buy item you really want. If you performance is poor , expect to be considered as a buyer and you will pay and have hard time getting in groups

1 Like

Blizzard does not sell gear or gold with wrath. People think the token is gold selling. Not how it works. Blizzard is only selling game time with the token. The gold trading hands was farmed by players. Furthermore, selling gear would require the removal of all BOP tags from it so you can go throw it in the auction house. This might be fine for outdated content (which Blizzard put on a new vendor anyway) but the newest content needs to stay BOP or players would literally just buy full sets of the best gear without even having to go to the raids.
:axe:

GDKP is not a “godbless” for puggers. GDKP is being used as an overwhelmingly large gold seller collective to break and to bypass the foundation of gameplay.

Low performers would vastly not exist if, as in original vanilla they were forced to find a group of peers within their own sill level to group with thus improving their abilities. That is one of the very foundations of MMO gaming!

There should be no afk. That is not gaming.

Ninjas have always been part of gaming communities and there have always been repercussions, spoken and unspoken. Without them, the game is broken and there is no gaming.

Most GAMERS don’t stack 200k gold. People who break ToS and TAU are most frequently not raiders/GAMERS. This is something that is accomplished with the used of organized in game services that violate blizzards terms of use.

I will not allow you to attempt to invalidate the very nature of gaming and gamers.

Furthermore, on servers such as Benediction, gold selling collectives have broken the server. There are no organic pugs who use MS/OS. Not one and I challenge you to prove me wrong.

I also challenge you to try and create an MS/OS pug on Benediction that isn’t sabotaged by gold seller alts with 5k+ gear scores but don’t follow raid mechanics or even use class mechanics, dropping flame and debuff in the raid deliberately. You’ll find the Mage who sports a 5.4k gs but only puts out 2k damage or the 5.4k DK who does 1.8k damage. Then there’s the ones who don’t communicate because they don’t speak English and the list of bads goes on and on.

Please. Humor me. Go start a non-gdkp Ulduar HM 25. Advertise it as “MS/OS, checking logs” just as you would expect to see on most servers, but do it on Benediction and get back to me. A little known fact, of the top ranked guilds on benediction, the majority are actually gold seller collectives using proxi servers to suck the gaming out of the game by deliberately breaking the game to succeed. GDKP is the preferred tool being used to do that.

The gaming community at large has spoken out against GDKP because by and large it is a tool used by gold sellers. I personally have chosen to speak out against gold sellers and GDKP by unsubscribing, charging back with my bank and contacting BBB to open a case for mediation. By using BBB the end result is there’s no strike against you or your account because Blizzard is forced to meet your terms.

Gdkp needs to be bannable. It’s pay to win. I know the community has no ethics and doesn’t care, but Blizzard should.

2 Likes

KEK.

Be the change you want to see: just run a MS>OS guild and see how it goes!

Blizz might as well create a loot vendor to buy loot with gold because it’s no different than gdkp

GDKP is a loot system, you still have to kill the boss.

How loot is done is up to the raid leader and no matter what they choose, none of the options are even comparable to buying from a vendor.

1 Like