GDKP in a nutshell

Bullying players by helping them avoid a ban. You lot aren’t smart lol

This is mostly correct. I doubt a single case of receiving gold that was originally illicit would get you canned, but I don’t have a problem with an imperative of being careful about who you’re grouping with for GDKPs.

There are also further implications with GDKPs being allowed but unsupported; if you get scammed, for example, Blizzard may action the scammer, but you likely aren’t getting your gold back, further emphasizing the need to be selective.

That’s not at all how you presented it. If that was the intent, then I absolutely apologize. I’m not below acknowledging that I misinterpreted your tone because it was surrounded by vitriolic posts.

If that’s genuinely the case, sure - I’m sorry, and that’s on me for making bad assumptions or falsely associating your posts with the overwhelming negativity shared by others ITT.

1 Like

A Blue just responded to a post about GDKPS in CS forums…

1 Like

Wow, I’ve never discussed something that resulted in a blue before. Times are a changin

Yeah there are also blue posts saying master loot is the only real loot system and you risk being banned if enough people report. Just like this blue post says. If you advertise too much and etc. Even the devs are confused.

Edit. Ok this blue post was 7 minutes ago. You got it

Is it fun speaking nonsense?

Check the blue.

Except with boosts the service of running the dungeon is exactly what is being sold :slight_smile:

Daily Update:

Still here still doing gdkps.

1 Like

And there you go GDKP runs for gold are allowed :slight_smile:

So get over it.

1 Like

I know they’re allowed, read on where it talks advertising you goob

You guys are only reporting the bad runs anyway.

All the good runs are on guilds gdkp discords.

5+ years of doing gdkps now and not a single word from a GM.

I guess that means all the gold i have gotten has been clean and there is infact very little RMT in gdkps.

I’m reporting everyone that uses the auction house, they are KNOWINGLY participating in an economy where people buy gold. It’s disgusting.

1 Like

Nonsense conclusion

Thanks buddy. Adults are talking, why don’t you play with your legos?

1 Like

“Hopefully the strawman works this time”

This entire thread is a strawman. . . Don’t act like people don’t buy gold to use the AH.

1 Like

Adults? You just called someone a goob. . .

Reporting a GDKP advertisement because there gonna be gold buyers is NOT

False reporting.

So nothing gonna happens but gold buyers getting watch.

Report these GDKP Folks.

oxford’s doesnt specify it needs to be revolved around cash either… what are you smoking lol. literally every dictionary site worth mentioning says its essentially. “to finish something”