GDKP in a nutshell

The vast majority of players don’t log, or all their logs are set to private.

If that were the case i should be banned because i scream in lfg and trade chat when someone advertises gdkp to report them. You know how thr mob is. They love reporting them too. But here i am not banned.

1 Like

see you don’t even know the code of conduct, encouraging anyone to report anyone is against the rules, I am intimately familiar with this rule

Despite openly and overtly admitting to violating the ToS and encouraging other players to do the same. So, yes, you should be banned.
Don’t you just love the total lack of enforcement of policy?

1 Like

zezima - osrs
asmongold - kel’thuzad
i really dont care whos name you put on there, quit acting high and mighty with below average performance, and calling people who dislike a goldbuyers paradise an indication that they parse low

It’s kind of amusing.

Actual issue is botting and RMT and against the TOS but which blizzard refuses to enforce.

They’re complaining about GDKP’s which are explicitly permitted.

And doing so by false reporting which also against the TOS.

2 Likes

If the best gear in the game was BoE and could be bought this way then yes, it would be. This is however not the case, which is where your argument falls short.

Even if that were the case, it only be p2w if the game offered an in-game way to buy in-game currency for irl currency.

For some slots the best gear currently is BoE gear that is either gotten from random world drops or crafted gear.

1 Like

And of course no amount of gold makes the actual BoP gear easier to get.

correct, for BoP raids are at the mercy of RNG drops.

XP isn’t being sold for gold during a mage boost group formation either.
Advertising that, just like advertising GDKP, outside of /trade is against ToS.

You’ve had it explained many times over that reporting players breaking the rules is not bullying.

The person you’re replying to is vindicated by the forum mods in their actions. If that doesn’t tell you you’re wrong, what will?

Ooh this was some racist stuff before you deleted it? Your inferiority complex is showing.

1 Like

GDKP = exchanging gold for gear boosts
Mage boosting = exchanging gold for level boosts

1 Like

A lack of action from an automated system isn’t vindication.
GDKPs do not violate the ToS by existing.
You will report them even when posted in trade chat because you are dogmatically opposed to their existence.
The consensus in the Customer Support forum is that they belong in trade chat, so I do have to acquiesce there, but I don’t for one moment believe you won’t report them there, too.

I never said this. I said GDKP advertised outside of /trade is against ToS, which is a fact.

They have mods that issue bans for violating forum CoC. They were flagged and not banned, ie vindicated.

I don’t care what you believe. I’ll take my apology for having to deal with your bullheadedness on something you were proven wrong about now. You threw aspersions and insults at me for providing correct information.

Players have openly said they call for en-masse reporting of GDKPs regardless of what channel they’re in because they’re ideologically opposed to their existence. That is a clear cut violation of ToS and false reporting. Lack of action is not vindication, it simply means it’s either not being enforced or an automated system.

I will admit to being wrong about the correct channel to post them in, but I don’t owe you an apology for accurately stating that your behavior is hostile, bullying, and seeking to punish and harass players because they’re playing the game in a way you don’t like.

The official statement from a blue post was that GDKPs aren’t against the rules but RMT is and you’re in dangerous waters if the people you run with were RMTing too. If people buy gold and go into your run and you happily take that botted gold you’re getting banned too. The blue post explicitly said to be careful of who you’re running these GDKPs with.

1 Like

Bullying players by helping them avoid a ban. You lot aren’t smart lol