GDKP in a nutshell

Step 1. Swipe credit card
Step 2. Join raid
Step 3. Bid on gear like an auction

Cant compete against bots. Making gold is rough for alot of people. Yes there are no lifers who can farm or use addons to snipe auction house mistakes, Good for you.

44 Likes

Truth. Keep reporting the GDKP’s advertised in lfg channel and get your guildies to do the same. Its working as evidenced by all the p2w kiddos crying in game and on these forums.

30 Likes

Will forever report anyone who advertises in trade channel.

25 Likes

I’ve done 2 GDKPs and most items went for 10g or less. You can get a lot of gold in SOD from just doing all the quests once you hit level 25. They are nice if you only need 2 o 3 items from BFD because at least you get gold from the run if your item doesn’t drop. Doing BFD 5 times and getting absolutely nothing isn’t a lot of fun imo.

18 Likes

Ok. I’ll still report GDKP’s, p2w has no place in SoD. Cheers!

27 Likes

Ban GDKP. it’s a shame blizzard isnt doing enough agaisnt gold buyers.

23 Likes

What we have is a culture of people who were taught that hard work pays off.

VS

A culture of people who were taught that everything will be handed to them and everyone gets a trophy.

7 Likes

funny how SoD is the first iteration of classic full of people reporting for GDKP (which does nothing btw) :expressionless: almost like they’re all a bunch of retail tourists who don’t belong

6 Likes

Given how much goldbuyers are complaining, it is worth to continue doing. We are also sending a message to Blizzard that the majority of the Classic community does not want RMT.

6 Likes

Are they?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl:

1 Like

the message you are sending is you cannot tell the difference between GDKP and RMT :expressionless:

2 Likes

I think a lot of people are saying they do GDKPs and don’t buy gold. The people complaining about them have mostly never participated in a GDKP.

7 Likes

Yes XDXDXD. Look at these forums or look at this thread and how people are responding to me. :joy:

It is funny to see the gold buyers scared and fragile. Hopefully they all get banned soon and lose everything that they have illicitly gotten. Gold buyers need to suffer the consequences.

7 Likes

At what?

…?

LARP’ing as a headless chicken isn’t “winning”. Laughing at a headless chicken doesn’t “secure your victory”, lol. :joy:

2 Likes

Most are 5g min bid with 1g increments and items are going for around 10g. You can do quests at level 25 on 2 characters and have well over 100g. You really think most people are buying gold for this?

4 Likes

You are getting awfully mad for me talking bad about gold buyers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does it scare you that people want gold buyers banned? Are you worried? Are you panicking? :joy:

7 Likes

GDKP whiners in a nutshell

1. Watch clickbait youtube video
  2. Refuse to get any personal experience
  3. Lie about it on the forums and ignore anything to the contrary
10 Likes

And the latter are here complaining on the forums every day.

1 Like

Yeah tbh seeing in chat the minimum bid is 5g makes me think that not only gold buyers can possibly benefit from these things.

It would be ignorant however to believe that gold buyers wouldn’t be the ones who benefit the most from it considering that they can outbid you by like 200x without batting an eye.

Its a double edged sword and also not something that can easily be banned since they aren’t outwardly doing anything against the rules although we all know whats going on under the surface.

Kinda a fascinating parallel to real world issues.

RMT is against the TOS already. Blizzard just refuses to enforce it.

3 Likes