GDKP Ban Lifted

Agree - please remove GDKP ban

1 Like

No thanks ban it in the new expansion and I will buy it :wink:

1 Like

Why dont you take the time to understand why people prefer it before spewing accusations?

We got a real detective here. Same advice as above ^

Hahahahahah. This is some real copium. :joy:

The bots are still botting. The buyers are still bying. You folks only pretend to care about RMT so that you can attack a loot system you don’t personally enjoy.

Normal dudes? Have you ever seen a naxx gdkp on era? There is no way it ISNT bought gold, your talking about 25k- 75k gold bids. Also, weren’t they really slacking on banning gold buyers for like, the first half of wrath? I’m sure a lot of players found loopholes for awhile as well…

You know, people don’t talk about this a lot, but buying accounts and not getting banned for 1 month can actually be profitable IRL. I’m not going to explain every step as its against the rules, but pull out a calculator and you’ll realize how easy it is people can get away with this even if they get banned once a month for selling gold off naxx gdkp runs…

I think I roughly came up with 1600$ a month you can make by running naxx once a week.

If everyone is buying gold to use in GDKPs, who gets that gold when they spend it in those GDKPs?

1 Like

The players who didn’t buy the gold. Ding ding, hence what happens to the economy. Gold buyers make the gold. Sell it to one player. One player out bids everyone. A few players start getting rich. Bam everythings in the toilet.

2 Likes

But I thought you needed to buy gold to get in there?

What happens if I buy a bunch of gold but my gear doesn’t drop?

Then those players didn’t luck out on getting his bought gold and he just gets his gear on the next run. Is this really that hard to wrap your head around? At the beginning the gold requirements to get in are not that high until AFTER the gdkp virus has ran its path for a while. Also please scroll up and read my edit about naxx and irl money.

1 Like

But now they got a bunch of gold from a GDKP, so why are they buying more?

They don’t get rich off one run. It’s a slow snowball effect.

If they don’t get rich off the run why is it a problem?

When a player can raid for 1 - 2 months and have 25k gold, could they have made that same 25k playing the same ammount of time outside of GDKPS? no because GDKP gold is bought from farmers who generate more gold than the economy needs.

2 Likes

In the same time frame, yes. Raids have a lockout though so their weekly farm is condensed.

This is where you’re wrong. Raiding costs gold. GDKPs give you gold. You cannot raid the same schedule non-gdkp and still have time to farm 25k outside of the raids.

1 Like

I don’t think GDKPs often let players join who A) Don’t intend to buy gear and B) Only log on to GDKP.

Unless they’re full BiS, that doesn’t sound much like a team player does it?

You have to still put in effort if you want paid typically. But that’s the same for any raid loot system. If you don’t do what’s asked of the group, you shouldn’t be shocked when you don’t get the rewards.

How is that even relevant when it comes to gold buying and gdkps?

Because you don’t have to buy gold to do GDKPs.

Do you understand?

You do if you do naxx gdkps. Which will end up being the exact same state in sod. I mean unless your into farming 6 months of gold the legal way to get 1 item out of naxx lol

What if you just farmed AQ40 GDKPs for 1-2 months and saved up 50k to join?

Then you spend 1 - 2 months farming to get 1 item lmao. Not really sure if your even going to hit 50k in 1 - 2 months on AQ40 gdkps. You’d especially have to be near bis to even get those kind of pools in aq40. You’d end up being a lot better just getting into a SR naxx guild. where you have a chance at and item much more often and are actually appreciated by your guild members enough to receive that gear. It’s just not realistic to expect GDKP players to be legal players even if it’s a “slip in the crack” situation where they aren’t directly buying the gold

1 Like