GDKP Ban Lifted

The fact people prefer GDKP over MS/OS is pretty telling when you see the evolution of the gaming industry.

People just like being pay pigs I guess.

Buy more gold but you cant lunder it in SOD HAHAHA

2 Likes

Do you buy gold?

So I’ve seen the argument that GDKP obfuscates RMT and I can get that (My opinion is more that it is just an excuse for blizz to be lazy and they should in fact dedicate more resources to weed out the RMT rather than ban GDKP) But peoples fixation on thinking they can tell anything about another person based on what kind of loot system they prefer is really delusional.

Edit: also the people who are laundering gold still do that by either trading their sod gold for gold in other versions of the game or vis versa.

1 Like

I will neither confirm nor deny.

I think mobile games have trained these kiddos into this mindset.

1 Like

People don’t prefer it. It’s just lobbied heavily on the forums by people with corrupt financial motives.

1 Like

It just provides better pug runs.

They are far more organized than any other pug run.

This kind of thinking is how our manufacturing got sent overseas. Then everyone wonders why their town is filled with drugged out losers and their community is dead.

2 Likes

Then maybe you all should get better at the game so it isnt a detriment to play with trade chat pugs?

youre calling people babies because they are defending whats on trial?
If they banned fast food, do you think people who enjoy fast food will just let it shut down?

No I’m calling the people acting like babies well :baby_symbol::baby_bottle: not all are babies. The people who lay out their side of things without the personal attacks on ones character I respect and yes it does make me stop and think about it from their point of view. Those posts are very rare though

1 Like

What do you mean undefeated. GDKP is banned in SOD seems like your side was defeated to me. Has it been unbanned yet?

2 Likes

still on trial, its a seasonal server. thats why theyre testing it here.

So neither side is defeated and both points of view are important and it is healthy to see both sides of the argument represented? Agree or disagree?

yea sure but youre contradicting yourself left, right, and center. it seemed like you were claiming victory on the matter stating that gdkps are still banned

Yeah as retort to someone on the other side claiming victory lol I was hoping someone like you would come in and add your two cents.

1 Like

That desperate for more RMT, you need MY two cents aswell? Damn

Lol well the GDKP ban has been quite the blow to RMT.

its been quite the blow to the whole community and its playerbase, yea. As for RMT, I know that people were still doing it even with the gdkp ban. They are still out there but the numbers are lower due to supply and demand. I dont know the exact numbers but does anyone? They havent updated us on the forums for months.

we dont need to keep going in circles around the effects of player bans vs population

If mcdonalds stopped serving fries, would you still go?
If yes, you probably have something that is your personal favourite to go there for
If no, you understand that there are other places to get fries.

Hate the game, not the players.

1 Like

Lol calm yourself it was a one line joke reply to your one liner kk. I am well aware that only blizzard has the numbers also McDonald’s is gross I cook my own food.