GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Your optimism is nice and I know that you’re telling the truth about its content.

chris p. / gotnov / eddend / too many damn characters i wish i could link my characters somehow so i didn’t have to sign every post

1 Like

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/273455668_10228418867804864_6647708549818015214_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=-DqHWpPLiEUAX9GU1IL&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AT9FdS_ycdsX8E1JvGG_z205O8QmRagV7J9qp4YbxK3DRA&oe=6219B9D9

5 Likes

Hang in there and you’ll level to max, World of Retirecraft. For me, I hit it after completing level 67. LOL.

3 Likes

pokes his head out from under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

YAY! I may not be tasty or have tasty guts but at least it’s not Monday! HOORAY! Happy Almost-Hump-Day, everyone!

gives Chrisp a high five and a tasty :bear::sandwich: before climbing back under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

3 Likes

Okay. I feel good. Even our VP of Quality for the company I work for said I’m really good with our customers today.

I’d say that gave me the warm fuzzies but then we talked about ticks.

2 Likes

Possible solution for the future. Announced today.

3 Likes

Ticks? As in giant fleas?

1 Like

i hate myself… i’m evil so i’m lonely… i screwed up my whole life and everything… argh. chris p / gotnov

1 Like

“Having flaws, and making mistakes is not evil. It’s just Human.”

4 Likes

runs excitedly into the Lounge

HOORAY! I LIKE THE ZERITH MORTIS PLACE!!! GUESS WHAT!!! IT’S NOTHING BUT NAUGHTY BEARS!!! THEY ALL SAY THEY’RE THINGS LIKE BEARS AND FOXES AND KITTIES AND STUFF! BUT THAT’S JUST TRICKY “OHNOTHEPSYCHOGNOMEFOUNDUSRUNFORYOURLIFE” MAGIC BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT ALL THOSE THINGS LOOK LIKE AND THE NEW GUYS DON’T LOOK LIKE THEM AT ALL!!! HOORAY!!!

grabs his bearstick and runs back to Zerith Mortis

3 Likes

Stop it. Right now, dude. For real, you’re a good man dealing with some incomprehensibly terrible things. Remember, God loves. And besides, as Cyndi said…you’re only human!

3 Likes

It’s a limited time offer, but hopefully I find a guild with my friends and meet the expiration. I made a bad check last week no transfers for me until next week. It would be nice if they could at least keep it until 10.0 drops.

I’m attached to my hunter, druid, monk, and warrior. All my other characters with different classes I can’t play right worth a flip, 8 years on this server never thought I would be leaving it.

1 Like

“In retail, my server is Whisperwind. It’s not a bad server.”

1 Like
3 Likes

We took a hard hit sadly, I think Draenor/Echo Ises would of survived if we were connected with another server while they were connecting other servers. The Horde raiding community is gone, no one is going to transfer to a dead server. Alliance side looks like they are at the beginning to feel the side effects. WoW Progress is really going to be interesting to see the remaining active guilds with the new raid coming up.

Cross faction may save some servers.

This would be interesting if we can do this for gathering making our own quests.

puts thumb in mouth and takes three puffs

a ! appears in size

Here we go.

“Hello adventurer, could you gather 3 stacks of ore for me so I can make beautiful jewelry”

2 Likes

“Whisperwind is usually pretty full. It’s definitely NOT dead.”

3 Likes

The only thing I saw that was limited was the 8 for 6 price. The rest should be available from now on.

2 Likes
2 Likes

a song for my subhuman self - chris p / gotnov

2 Likes

sittin’ on the dock of the bay, wastin’ time
i can’t do what you people tell me to
so i guess i’ll remain the same

chris p / gotnov

2 Likes