GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Thanks, but we have it under control now.”
/smile

2 Likes

Laeuko wakes up hours later, with a big headache

My head, was it all a dream, wait no it wasn’t I have a big bump on my head.

Yes, I can use some clothes it’s feeling a bit breezy in here. How, is the lounge still here? I remember it got destroyed, because of me. :frowning:

I hope no one got hurt or killed, I should know now not to mix Wonderland cookies with fel soda. I should’nt be drinking fel soda in the first place.

2 Likes

“My Army Of Tiny Robots work fast.”
/grin

2 Likes

Well here are some magicaly outfit clothes. Don’t mind the scraching feeling. It will go away in a few days. Or it should as long as some other odd things don’t happen.

/telpoters away laughing.

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou has her Army Of Tiny Robots repair your clothes.)

2 Likes

/scrachest her head and sits up.

What is going on? Someone hit me on the head.

2 Likes

Your evil twin try to kill me with itchy clothes. Cyndilou fixed my gear so I’m good now.

gives Melina a bag of ice and some Tylenol

We’re twins now, we both have big bumps on our heads.

2 Likes

Wait evil Alice was here? Throw those clothes out. They are cursed.

3 Likes

“Already disposed of them.”
/grin

2 Likes

Now that is all over with I want to know what the fel soda tastes like sometime.

3 Likes

It’s labeled “Mountain Dew”, but in reality it’s fel soda.

2 Likes

Just as long as nothing goes wrong when I try it.

3 Likes

It only has side effects for green orcs, I didn’t read the warning label.

And I mixed with a “eat me” cookie.

1 Like

I had a funny tasting sandwhich a few miuntes ago that I found in the back of the lounge. It looked like one of Elmers bear sanwhiches but now that I have had some time to taste it I don’t think it was.

1 Like

“I think you may have eaten my McPlushie Toy.”
/giggle

1 Like
2 Likes

I think that’s a worgans squeaky toy.

2 Likes

“Well… if it looked like a Sandwich, and tasted like a pillow, it was my Plushie. If it tasted like rubber, it was the Squeaky Toy.”
/lol

2 Likes

Flying has been moved to week 4, 1,000 gold says they are going to move it again to week 6.

6 weeks = 1 month its just phrased differently.

I think I’m just going to get my BFA flying and be done for 9.2, I’m sick of jumping through loops and hoops. Not only that but there are locks, upon locks, upon locks, upon locks and upon even more locks to unlock something.

I’m looking around May to be my last month for awhile. I want to do the Easter event than that’s it. By than the last wing for LFR should be done and Sylvanas’s story.

I’m not mad just disappointed that WoW went down south and it looks like it’s turning into a puzzle MMORPG for 10.0.

I’ve been thinking about not returning in 10.0 to me the story has ended, Alliance and Horde are friends, now we fight evil together as equals. Who knows maybe it’ll be worse than Shadowlands.

3 Likes
3 Likes