GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Rotty said go for it.”
/smile

1 Like

oh totes
ambambalam#1628

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou sighs happily.)

2 Likes

if you serch in your achievements tab for Unlocking the Secrets it will list everything you need there some of it is time gated too so your best bet for the time being is to just do quest and kill rares that you come across

2 Likes

Orc feeling grouchy this morning and need of caffeine, need something that isn’t coffee. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

coca cola? im sure theres better options though.

I am so sick… since yesterday… diarrhea vomited once and dizziness…

chris p / gotnov

1 Like

Oooh! A NEW PEEPS! HOORAY!

I’m Elmer and I’m a good boy Gnomey! I live in Surfy’s pocket, watch adorable otter videos, give Hordes lots and lots of hugs with bullets and kitties, and eat tasty :bear::sandwich:!

gives Rottytops a big bag of tasty :bear::sandwich:!

HOORAY!

3 Likes

About Hirukon.

Hirukon - NPC - 9.2.0 PTR (wowhead.com)

This helps, I see people standing around or just fishing not knowing what to do. Hopefully the majority of the WoW community sees this.

Might want to see a doctor about that. Trying to kick off the soda.

1 Like
Kingdom Hearts III ReMind and Kingdom Hearts Union χ(Chi) Spoilers

Considering Vanitas seems to be the result of his Heart being reduced to a formless mass of Darkness and Kairi just had her Heart sundered into 5 shards in ReMind(and still in that state as of Melody of Memory) one would think that Kairi would suffer the same problems as Vanitas.

The Vice embodied by her Heart(Sloth as shown by KH1) will begin to manifest whenever she goes against her Vice just as the Unversed manifested from Vanitas when he felt the opposite of his Vice(first noticed when he started to feel Lonely upon Ventus being removed from the Keyblade Graveyard by Xehanort and later when he lashed out at the Unversed because he felt weak).

Now there are 5 shards yet if even one is shattered as a manifestation of Light-Sloth and returns to her then the Shards of Light-Sloth will made more and more numerous as Kairi succumbs to Semi-Laziness by wailing on her Light-Sloth manifestations for a power boost.

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Spoilers

Kairi would be encouraged in her lazy method of training by Dark-Wrath(the Vice manifesting as the Heartless and Phantom Aqua according to Dark Road) taking the form of Aqua. Of course she will get interrupted by the real Aqua and forced into her Anti-Aqua form to serve as the Tutorial fight of the next game.

I’m sure Anti-Aqua will notice Vanitas and when Vanitas leaps to Ventus’s defense Anti-Aqua/Dark-Wrath will mock Vanitas for rejecting her Humanity by becoming a Dark Inferno and bring in Lauriam and force Vanitas into the copy of Strelitzia and make Lauriam attempt to attack Vanitas before the real Strelitzia(shown to be hiding in Lauriam since Vanitas wounded her Body) stops him and regains physical form while Vanitas becomes Skuld(who notably has Vanitas’s Eye and Hair Color) again.

As for who Dark-Wrath is: judging from Anti Aqua’s White Hair, Golden Eyes, rants of abandonment, taunts of Aqua never going to be found and Master Xehanort’s fashion sense after falling to Darkness: I’d say Xehanort’s Classmate Urd left to her own devices alongside Subject X(who I suspect to be Skuld due to Axel claiming she has Black Hair) because Merlin(who else would send Subject X back in time?) was afraid of causing Paradoxes.

If Maleficent notices and discovers the nature of the 13 Darknesses and 7 Lights(Shards of the χ-Blade filled with 13 Sins with the Dark Elemental Shards of Sin being ground into a formless mass of Darkness) she will reduce herself into a formless mass just as the 13 Darknesses did and in the form of a formless mass of Pure Evil(neither Light nor Darkness) become part of the Clash Between Light and Darkness and become the χ-Blade and be wielded by her right hand Pete.

If my suspicions(caused by Skuld and Vanitas having the same Eye and Hair Color) of Subject X being Skuld and later Vanitas(due to receiving a shard of the χ-Blade when it shattered) are correct and Merlin is the cause of her disappearance due to Time Travel he might end up sending the χ-Blade back in time along with it’s inevitable wielder Pete who would be forced to become the Master of Masters(who clearly has a love for Cats as seen with Chirithy).

Kairi, Urd and Skuld would presumably be killed by Pete(before he and the χ-Blade get sent to the past) and be sent to Quadratum(AKA the Afterlife) just in time to witness Pete’s master plan to get Maleficent in control over the hidden part of reality(or destroy Maleficent if he is having second thoughts about serving her in which case he is getting a backstab and be thrown to the dogs when Maleficent takes over as the Villain).

This fishing guy should exist in WoW.

2 Likes

can i get Soul Cinders out side of torghast? i dont want to go there ever again if i dont have too

3 Likes

I defeated Godrick the Graftid today, some jerk boss in Elden Ring who in his second phase tore out a dead dragon head and used it to roast me to death. This is supposed to be the easy content why is it hurting so much?

Don’t get me started on the frist boss.

3 Likes

i wish all bosses in wow was like that lol

1 Like

Elden Ring had it’s Demigods and Gods created by George R.R. Martin along with the rest of the inhabitants.

The Shattering of the Elden Ring on the other hand was done by Hidetaka Miyazaki who used it to corrupt almost all the Demigods into Inhuman Abominations!

The guy took whatever Game of Thrones-esque political schemes and plots that George RR Martin set up and threw horrific mutations into the mix with one unexpected event. And yes the Demigods are still plotting against each other!

Its like someone randomly destroying a mystical artifact turning Joffrey Baratheon, Cersei Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Ned Stark, Robert Baratheon, Olenna Tyrell, Margery Tyrell, Stannis Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, Arya Stark, Stanza Stark, Bran Stark, Varys, Daenerys Targaryen and Littlefinger into inhuman abominations still fighting each other for power! It changes the whole Game of Thrones!

Taking away the Politicians’ Humanity by turning said Politicians into Inhuman Horrors does change how the Game of Politics works as how the world views the Politicians effects how they scheme and taking away the Politicians’ Humanity might turn them into target practice for Glory Seekers and Would-Be-Heroes.

2 Likes

so. mom found this thing so you can just cook ramen in the microwave. I was always too scared to try boiling water on the stove so this is godlike

i dont know how to cook so little moments like just being able to “cook” ramen feels nice

4 Likes

“I’m married to a Professional Cook. I don’t have to worry about that.”
/grin
/giggle

2 Likes

gw2 end of dragons release day :smiley: :heart_eyes_cat: :smiley_cat: :muscle: :bone:

2 Likes

Tea? Caffeinated Soda? Energy Drink?

I hope you get better soon!

I always make it in the microwave, 5 minutes works for me, then I let it cool off for about a minute. The Soy Sauce one is my favourite.

Lucky!!

:partying_face: :woman_cartwheeling: :dancer: :man_dancing: :man_cartwheeling: :partying_face:

Good Morning Everyone!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is that fel blood?

Orc should stay away from strange fel blood drink and sodas. I’ll try and see if I like it.

I’ll have “eat me” cookie that I’ve been saving that Merlina gave me with my drink.

takes a big bite out of “eat me” cookie and gulps down strange green liquid that says “Mountain Dew”. Crumbles up the can and throws it in the trash can.

Ahhhhhh! I feel strange, and not so good.

grows slightly larger in size, gear begins to wear, rip and break

Everyone, GET OUT!, RUN!!!

Can’t…control

Raaaaawr!

My… self!

grows even larger hitting the ceiling

Friends… RUN!

A tear drops from Laeuko’s eye

Ahhhhhh! RAAAAAWRRR!

Laeuko grows to be the size of a super sized raid boss godzilla, leaving the lounge completely destroyed to rubble.with her mind vanishing.

walks away to create chaos and mayhem throughout Azeroth

RAAAAAWRRR!

(Fortunately the underwear is magical and fits no matter what size).

Narrator: Will our heroes save or destroy Laeuko? Is there going to be an Azeroth left when the rest of our heroes return from Shadowlands?

4 Likes