GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“I think some of the items are repeats from past expacks. Could you have already earned it? If it has a green check mark, it means you already have it.”

I didn’t realize you needed rep from Sabellian to get the black scale drake color.

I’m in trouble now because no one is around to kill things with, because they all finished it in the beginning.

Please Blizzard, just nerf the old DF group content and rares already. No one even talks or says anything when in groups anyways.

Saying hello, good bye doesn’t really count.

The only social aspect in WoW is RP’ing once you think about it.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Not at all. I have noticed the currency for the trading post is account wide. The character i was able to buy on was Alliance and the character i wasn’t able to was Horde.

IIf it’s a repeat i have never seen it. It’s just weird what its doing.

Edit: OK. This is weird. I just logged onto the same Horde character and now it let me buy it. Maybe some weird glitch at the time maybe?

3 Likes

Anyone read Terry Brooks Novels like the Shannarra books? It is my fav fantasy world.

5 Likes

“I use to own that full set.”

2 Likes

These new kitties are nice:

But, can we have one in pink?

:panda_face: :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

weather has gone crazy.

we’ve got massive fires, and flooding at the same time.

also a huge patch of lightning moving across towards all the impacted areas.

hopefully enough rain dumps where it’s needed, before the lightning arrives.

5 Likes

/understanding hug

2 Likes

I used to read them when i was aa lot younger and was buying each one as they came but after awhile i got bored with them and quit reading them.

1 Like

Looking at the Iron Chef Episode about Suckling Pig I just realized that Roasted Animals on Spits are delicious-looking.

The mention of how gelatinous the skin is also brings to mind how rinds are delicious.

Therefore the face of a roast cow is especially delicious especially when barbequed.

1 Like

No, but I did watch the Netflix series.

looks at name
Maybe…

1 Like

This is awesome.

When I first got my two, about 12 years ago they were still closed eyed, someone had thrown them into my yard. I guess they picked the right yard to throw them into, it’s a miracle they survived the fall at such a young age as my fence is 6ft, but I guess that’s the super cat power.

2 Likes

If i caught someone doing this they would get a good verbal lashing after making sure the kittens were safe then i would report them to local authorities. People who do stuff like that should be in jail.

I still have the sad memory of about 30 years ago when the cat i had had some kittens and she wouldn’t take care of one of them. I didn’t know what to do and there really wasn’t an internet to consult so i desperately tried to keep that newborn kitten alive (i didn’t know cats abandoned kittens sometimes for a reason).

I thought i had the kitten saved but the next day i woke up to it dead. I was really sad for a few moths after that.

3 Likes

That’s the floof now lol

10 Likes

So adorable!!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

“Hi Harley!”
/huggle
/pet
/smile

4 Likes

fantastic news!

kitty drank some water!

this is super important, because we’re getting ready to move into summer.
if he keeps it up, i may be able to reduce some of his medications.
…and maybe even start giving him some dry food to crunch on.

i’m feeling so proud and pleased right now.
i hope it wasn’t a one off.
i had to try hard to contain myself… i almost squealed when i saw him at his drinking fountain! (which probably would have scared him away from it!)

6 Likes

I may have figured out the Rokkenjima Massacre:

It is Higurashi When They Cry with Legend of the Golden Witch and Turn of the Golden Witch being Ciconia When They Cry.

Kyrie Ushiromiya in otherwords is the same person as Jessica Ushiromiya and Rosa Ushiromiya something that Beatrice never denied. Rika Furude is Kyrie/Jessica/Rosa/Kinzo Ushiromiya! Bernkastel is Ange Ushiromiya while Lambdadelta is Eva Ushiromiya.

Of course Lambdadelta eventually got or will get forced to out herself as a Hanyuu killing Eva in the eyes of the audience.

Incidentally it is Lambdadelta who kills Rosa and Maria by making it clear that Rika is still just Looping while throwing out the statement that she wants to go to St. Lucia.

Considering Ange appeases Maria by giving her Sakutaro that means that Bernkastel will expose the whole multiple Hanyuus thing to the audience of Higurashi When They Cry Meguri(Alliance of the Golden Witch) which will be followed by the exposure of Lambdadelta.

Sotsu is Banquet of the Golden Witch maintaining the illusion that Lambdadelta is a Takano Miyo not a Hanyuu. Meguri is the one that exposes Eva as not existing killing her on the First Twilight. Rika being killed during the Loop counts as a death for both Jessica and Kyrie Ushiromiya so her survival is not in question.

The fact that Maria is described as being poisoned suggests that revealing multiple Hanyuus poisons the idea of just one Hanyuu opening a can of worms while revealing Lambdadelta or Hanyuudelta as the same person as Eua and Featherine Augustus Aurora.

Higurashi When They Cry Rei(wa) is End of the Golden Witch and Dawn of the Golden Witch which has Rika kill off Eva by exposing her as Beatrice, herself as Kyrie, Jessica while revealing her as Hanyuu, Rosa(somehow slaying the Black Witch version of herself) and(in the process of killing Eva revealing Beatrice) Maria.

Higurashi When They Cry Mei revives Kyrie/Rosa/Jessica Ushiromiya even as Ange gazes upon the Gameboard.

1 Like

woohoo…

someone started a thread which let me get creative :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

…i guess i just wrote a song! :laughing:

1 Like