GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I’m honestly expecting Higurashi When They Cry Meguri to be entering the true version of Umineko’s Dawn of the Golden Witch Episode where it is revealed that Erika killed the entire Ushiromiya Family.

The Chapter after that will be Requiem of the Golden Witch where Featherine shows Ange the Rokkenjima Massacre with the Chapter of Higurashi Meguri that follows being Twilight of the Golden Witch featuring Lambdadelta(whose true form looks like a Hanyuu) in the place of Bernkastel thus revealing that Umineko is Lambdadelta’s personal attempt to get back at Bernkastel for making her look bad.

I dare say Eua’s latest entry of Higurashi When They Cry Meguri will reveal that the Hanyuu of Sotsu is infact Featherine Augustus Aurora who is infact Lambdadelta who is infact Eua’s Cat Hai Ryun Rika Jedha whose name when shortened is Hanra(who in the past had played the Demon who fought Hanyuu, Riku Furude and Ouka Furude before temporarily playing Rika followed by playing Hanyuu).

As for why Eua’s Cat Rika gets angry at Bernkastel making Rika act recklessly: because Hanyuu is now inside Rika alongside Ouka(who was used to draw Hanyuu inside of Rika Furude so that Rika Jedha could take her place) so by Looping Ouka is for all intents and purposes killing her mother a second time. Rika Jedha wanted a body that can inflict the Hinamizawa Syndrome and didn’t even consider that her Host Rika Furude would be willing to continue Looping after Rika Jedha left.

She didn’t consider her Hosts sentient and even as Lambdadelta she doesn’t consider the Game Pieces sentient despite acknowledging Bernkastel’s abrupt sentience(which was actually a result of Eua playing Rika as a Game Piece just as Rika Jedha was) due to how the Hinamizawa Syndrome can easily control the Game Pieces if the source understood how the Virus worked.

I’m sure the upcoming Character Story for Eua and Hanyuu by 07Ryukishi will expose Kazuho as Hanyuu while also exposing the fake Hanyuu as Rika Jedha. Of course since Hanyuu accepted her nickname as her actual name I dare say Eua will have no objection to reclaiming her true name of Yeasomul Jedha.

Rika Jedha being the true Oyashiro-Sama(unlike Hanyuu Furude who is merely the Demon she slew) is just as bad as the legends say.

Mei is going to be about Eua figuring out what is going on with all the Rika Jedhas of the other Fragments(they are playing Rena & Nao by the way with Ouka playing other Game Pieces) and discover what’s happening to the Euas of the other Fragments(they keep getting killed by the Hanyuus of their Fragments as well as by the Rika Jedhas that spun off from the first Loop and by the Satokos brought in as well).

2 Likes

Pretty!

Give me rainbow glitter option!

:panda_face:

3 Likes

Bunnies!

:panda_face:

5 Likes

I never shared the updated photo’s.

lol the top pic is an A2 taunt stance. I just had to do it as I love A2.

5 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/16uyw5u/higurashi_meguri_ch_183_akarigurashihen_jp/

The fact that the Sword that Slays Loopers is broken in all fragments and refuses to sink suggests that it is indeed Chiyo Kumasawa which means Eua is Virgilia and Kasumi Sumadera.

We still have yet to have an explanation for Keiichi being immune to the Hinamizawa Syndrome though I strongly suspect he is infact Hanyuu placed under a glamour by Featherine and her 2 Game Pieces “Rika Furude”/Ange Beatrice and “Satoko Hojo”/Tohya Hachijo(neither of the two can stray far from each other due to being the same person causing one to drop dead).

I also suspect Hanyuu is Eva and thus falls into the dust of Oblivion when Ange and Tohya leave with Eua and Featherine. Scent Hanyuu is Ange’s illusory copy of Maria.

1 Like
3 Likes

Walks into thread…

I wonder what I’ll do today? :thinking:

I know!

3 Likes

I think that’s an excellent movie actually. I haven’t really ever met someone that didn’t like it tbh. I loved the twist of how they told the story, starting in the middle and then going towards the beginning and end at the time. Really unique movie.

But I can understand how it isn’t everyones cup of tea. I don’t think trolls review bombed that though to make it good… it was genuinely well received.

Another movie I put into a similar category of Memento is Arrival

2 Likes

i spoke to someone else who said they loved it… so it must just be me.

i’ve never really been a movie person.

Sitting through Lord of the Rings was just painful.
I saw E.T at the cinema, and when he was dying, I cracked up laughing because it looked so funny… and everyone else was crying.
Fast and Furious, they should have stopped at 3.
Yet… I can watch Blues Brothers over and over.

1 Like

The Nun is more dangerous than Sadako and lacks any of Sadako’s subtlety.

Sadako it should be mentioned only has to lose once.

Sadako lost to Bunshinsaba due to how aggressive and resourceful Bunshinsaba was.

Sadako killed Kayako due to Kayako being a poor fighter but only got a stalemate because Kayako is too angry to stay dead.

Valak(the “Nun” of the The Nun Movie) being a better Bunshinsaba would beat Sadako easily as he is aggressive and resourceful even if he can be seen miles away.

1 Like
1 Like

I am so looking forward to earning this mount. I earned the crab by accident this month, and now found out you can earn the Traders Post mounts by just getting 1000 points of Traders Tenders doing quests and events. I am going to try for them every month now.
:broom:

ooh… i thought you would have known :grimacing:

completing the trading post tasks 12 times awards the Wardens outfit, so if that’s something you want, it’s worth completing tasks just for that.
Achievements > Character > Trading Post Enthusiast

i’ve mostly been collecting the plain Vagabond/Wanderers cloaks so i’ve got a cloak which will match every outfit :slight_smile:

not much of the transmog stuff has been appealing to me.
i guess i’ve been spending tendies on something, i’ve only got 1825 stashed away.

1 Like

meow.

chrisnp/gotnov potatoes.
got the mag’har heritage armor on my enhance shaman girl. whee. leveling alts cuz i suck. oh well. i am so lonely.
maybe i can see my dad and stepmom now that they are back in minnesota.

1 Like

Question. I discovered the trading post not too long ago and i bought something off it. Yesterday i tried to buy something else off it (yes, i do have enough of the currency used for it) and suddenly can’t buy what i was trying to buy. Any idea why that might be?

It was a staff for transmog and i was trying to buy it on mage.

2 Likes

I may have figured out how Rika dies during her Teenage Years when Satoko isn’t present in Higurashi When They Cry Meguri:

It’s because she is attached to an unconscious Hanyuu who dies of whatever causes a body unattended to rot. This is only for the Rikas that Rika Loops into after Satoko kills her the first time. Rika’s Body at the start of Meguri is only tethered to her own Hanyuu who was picked up by Rika when she ripped her Mother’s Guts out in Higurashi When They Cry Rei.

Rika’s Hanyuu for some reason was given Dreams of St. Lucia after Looping into Rika’s Mother.

Lambdadelta of course pretends to be Hanyuu’s scent keeping Rika in the dark while Hanyuu slept inside Rika.

The Hanyuu sleeping inside Satoko is probably one of the Hanyuus whose demise killed Rika… Either that or she is Lion Ushiromiya/Battler Beatrice and she drowned herself inside Satoko rather than return to Rika of whom she was oblivious of being a Looper.

The Golden Witch that Rudolf bound to the lower levels returned to the higher levels and plopped herself into Satoko while the Golden Witch that Kinzo bound to the lower levels and plopped herself into Rena.

In that case the story will end with Rika reuniting with her Hanyuu while Featherine’s Game Piece Yukari Kotobuki stays put with Tohya Hachijo suffering from Featherine’s Boredom Disease while Battler Beatrice and Sayo Yasuda reunite with each other in Hinamizawa.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Umineko When They Cry takes place during Higurashi When They Cry Meguri which was secretly kicked off by Lambdadelta playing Bernkastel(who is never seen in the same room as Hanyuu’s scent in Higurashi Mei with Hanyuu’s scent making a poor excuse for being missing) trying to revive Featherine to get the Answers to Beatrice’s Gameboard.

As to how Lambdadelta got her hands on the role of Bernkastel: Bernkastel gave Battler all her power I.E. became Battler on the bottom level with her true self just the level above that and Rika above even that level at the surface itself.

Ange getting sick is merely Hanyuu plopping into Kyrie/Featherine’s Game Piece. Kinzo dropping dead is merely the Rika that Rika is Looping into dying as a result of Rika Looping into her.

Lambdadelta is the True Golden Witch of Rokkenjima who descended into Sayo. She and her master Eua are the Creator of the Umineko Universe with Lambdadelta’s piece Featherine being a Sub-Creator for the Umineko Universe’s Gameboards.

When Rika, True Bernkastel and Hanyuu pull another win against Lambdadelta, her Game piece True Beatrice and her Game Piece Fake Bernkastel by saving Satoko with the help of Beatrice I dare say that Lambdadelta was furious enough to move to Higurashi When They Cry Mei’s Fragments to play against another unknown opponent.

1 Like

are you sure you didn’t already have the staff?

2 Likes

I’ve only been back about a month, the Trading Post is new to me. I love that you can earn things and get rewards. It is pretty awesome.

1 Like

Yes. The only thing i have bought so far from it is the portable transmog thing that i can use to transmog my characters wherever they are.

1 Like

if you’ve got enough currency, and don’t already own the item, i have no idea what is going on.

are you getting any error message?

1 Like