Gatekeeping started already.. RDF is needed

and so it begins…

title says it all.

146 Likes

Those “a4/sunwell/t6” will level up in three days and naked people will be able to do dungeons just fine.

It’s EXACTLY as it was in TBC

18 Likes

You say that like there wasn’t any gatekeeping in Classic.

Remember spell cleave?

20 Likes

:thinking:

This is Wrath, not TBC. And without RDF the dungeon experience will be the same toxic, elitist gatekeeping disaster.

99 Likes

That still happens to this day.

I know because I do it. (When I can, sometimes I need to cave and invite a warrior or rogue.)

1 Like

full Naxx geared people lvled in a day while nakeds (or non naxx geared) take longer
Same thing that happened in TBC is happening in Wrath, call me surprised

We all knew there would be gatekeeping. And people aren’t even max yet, where it’ll be worse. Then when mythic dungeons get added…that gatekeeking will be insane.

34 Likes

I want RDF too but it didn’t come out at this point in wrath originally and they did fine.

6 Likes

rdf will just vote kick people lol

14 Likes

I don’t like this argument because then folks can just say “well, the hearthstone CD was one hour on launch of WotLK and didn’t get changed until 3.1”

12 Likes

Neither did a dozen systems that are in Wrath Classic’s launch…but they made it in. Just like Classic and TBCC. The patch a system went in hasn’t mattered…except for RDF. On top of that, there are no plans to ever include it.

And back in 2008 we didn’t know any better. We didn’t know what we were missing.

19 Likes

Source: Dude trust me.

8 Likes

Good luck man. I’ve made several posts but from everything I’ve seen and read, RDF won’t be coming till after nax at best imo

Form your own groups and stop crying.

25 Likes

Yes that’s kind of the point, wrath classic didn’t magically fix the problem like people claimed it would.

1 Like

It’s not coming at all.

And even if it did, it wouldn’t be used at max level. Just like Retail, everyone will be doing Mythics.

2 Likes

And it’s definitely not coming anytime soon even if the devs decide to change their minds.

Saw several UK runs recruiting requiring Sunwell or BT gear. Had a hearty chuckle

22 Likes

lol puggers

4 Likes

A tough concept to grasp I know but make your own group

14 Likes