RDF back please!

This need to be put back into the game, period. To all the fanboys posting after this, face the facts, its not just about you and there are a lot more players that want it back than don’t.

22 Likes

LOL.

“You won’t agree with me, so I will proactively call you a name.”

1 Like

Look in the mirror.

1 Like

a few minority are whining for it on the forums in the game people are just using the LFG tool with no problems, you dont see classic players going to retail and telling them to remove RDF so stop trying to do the same here classic is classic you have retail for those conveniences and rapid progression

1 Like

source?

1 Like

Just a couple for the trolls:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/this-no-rdf-experiment-is-failing/1356211

ps can probably pull up another 100 of these easy; however, you can look them up for yourself.

1 Like

the real issue about Rdf not being in-game is that they have technical problems, lots of blizzard software engineer left the company in past few months, few of them joined a company where my brother work there and they said it’s disaster in blizzard and the outcome was very poor quality of wrath classic as you could literately face a bug / glitch everyday mostly all about poor coding.

i know for sure they’ll add RDF but it will take them time.

you could probably go get a hundred youtube links to streamers talking about how bad wrath is without rdf as well.

And please explain how I am trolling with my thread or how I am a troll?

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I didn’t read your opening post at first.

Right? We need it

RDF was a part of Wrath of the lich king, stop being a dunce.

1 Like

Not at the start.

Don’t care, I played wrath with RDF, I enjoyed it. It does nothing to affect your gameplay, why are you people so against this, Idfgi.

what a solid stance. hard to argue with that.

Because nothing anyone says is going to change this weird, spiteful position the anti-rdf crowd has for some reason. There’s no point in debating with people who find enjoyment in delighting in someone elses disappointment over a QoL feature being removed under the premise of “social interaction”.

There is no social interaction anymore, it’s 2022. You want a social media, not an mmo.

I love this conversation where you project values onto me.

Lets keep it going.

If you spend more time on a solid position rather than complain about others, maybe you’d have some better luck with this.

Enjoy your raid logging simulator for the 3rd classic expansion in a row I guess.

We’re not at the start except for with raid content (nothing to do with leveling dungeons). We’re at the patch that added it.

We are not at the start of the expansion. This is a revelation.

oh wait, I get to use this one now.

“I don’t care!”

Again, we’re at the patch that added RDF. Your argument doesn’t hold weight.

3 Likes