❤ Friendship Fundays! (Events)

The Azeroth Business District in conjunction with Firebrand Enterprises presents Friendship Fundays! Created with the idea to welcome new role-players, returning players, and overall foster friendships among the community, we want to offer a quieter place to make contacts for new friends to go exploring and adventuring in those busy hot spots!

Our next event will be September 22, 5:00pm WrA time at Org’s Brewfest Tent

After numerous requests/inquiries, the ABD Discord is an In Character/ RP place that offers rp 24/7 in a numerous entertainment locations and shops! So anyone looking to rp but unsure/scared to start in even a small crowd, can find rp in the discord at discord . gg /ThgzBXq !

— If your guild would like to sign up and help out, please tell us the name of your group, the representative and faction, a 7-10 word description of who you are and your server!—

There will also be out of character help in case anyone has questions related to role-playing.

Let’s get out there and get people involved in the great times we’re having! See you there!

12 Likes

I would be interested in helping out with this event in Booty Bay.
Guild Name: Guardians of Misfortune
Representative: Damoric (Discord: Penorf#6192)
Faction: Alliance
Server: WrA
7-10 word description: Heavy RP, adventure, Campaign, travel, social, d20, immersive.

5 Likes

Really looking forward to this!

2 Likes

So am I! i have really enjoyed the rp events so far and look forward to seeing how it all progresses!

I did message you over on discord Damoric!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

2 Likes

Today! at 5! in Booty Bay! Come meet some new friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

<3 its also not to late to pm/post info about any upcoming rp events that are happening in the next week so they can be announced.

My god… the Corporations are taking over?!

We must warn the maroon revolution.

2 Likes

Next one is this Sunday, 5 pm WRA time, in Old Dalaran!!

this one will be shorter as a place to make friends before some other pretty interesting events take place! There is the Dalaran Days, a Night Market, Midsummer Masquerade Gala, and a few other things taking place that evening organized by some pretty awesome people!

1 Like

Today is the next big day!

1 Like

Today, 5pm WRA server time @ Mage District, Stormwind!!! <3

Hope to see some new and returning faces! <3

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that the next Friendship Fundays occurs Hordeside this Sunday! 5pm on Sunstrider Isle!

2 Likes

Its today!!!

5 pm WRA time at Sunstrider Island! Its just outside Silvermoon City!

1 Like

We’re going to be there!

2 Likes

Hey hey! I have put your event up on the event calendar, I know that this one sometimes changes depending on the host so I put a note letting folks know to check this thread.

Let me know if you need anything changed. :cow2:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Lind!!!

Also thank you to everyone that came out tonight! <3 <3 <3

They’ll be at the Midsummer Revelry in Mar’at Uldum this Sunday at 5!

2 Likes

Updated again! Next one is on the 28th at Dalaran, before the Brightmoon Faire Show!

1 Like

We are happy to support the next Funday! Find info about what we have in store here:

3 Likes

I am so looking forward to it!! <3 Brightmoon!

1 Like

Everything starts tonight!

2 Likes