(H) New to server looking for an active guild

Just starting out on this RP server before was on a PVE server …just looking for a place to call home and have some fun along the way.

2 Likes

The Scarred Blade is always recruiting feel free to seek us out in game! We host social and combat events using Dicemaster

Welcome to the server!

Do you have any particular play times or rp themes you are interested in for a guild?

Im kinda on all over the place right now with what time i play (out on sick leave for now)
and new to rp so need help to get started on that part

Ishnu’alah Stilgar, and welcome to Wyrmrest Accord!

Getting started in roleplay is always exciting. There are many styles of roleplay, and it may take some time for you to determine which suits you best.

In my opinion, the best way to get started is to wet your feet by visiting some walk-up roleplay hubs such as Orgrimmar, Stormwind, or by searching the forums and attending one of the public RP events, to spectate some roleplay to get an idea of what it’s all about.

If immediately subjecting yourself to open-world roleplay on a large scale isn’t for you, I highly recommend checking out some of the All the World’s a Stage Roleplay Guides. There are many, and they are quick to read and provide helpful glimpses into roleplay in World of Warcraft. Here is a list of the complete RP guides for you.

Additionally, I highly recommend considering some roleplay addons for use. Roleplay profile readers such as Total RP 3 (advanced and most common) or MyRolePlay (simplified and also common) are good ways to read about other characters to get an idea of the creativity that goes into making your first roleplay character.

I also recommend looking into the Listener addon. This addon allows you to filter chat and will alert you when someone messages you, or when someone you are targeting posts a reply. It is an incredibly helpful tool when you’re just getting started or even if you’re a veteran roleplayer in a crowded RP event or area, and will help you follow a specific RP or conversation without getting lost in a sea of posts.

I hope that helps get you started with some roleplay here on Wyrmrest Accord. Also, do feel better soon! :tea: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the info it, im sure it will help me alot.
Thank you again i am feeling somewhat better.

1 Like

I play on Daesong if you want to rp!

You may also want to check out the Horde guild directory. Remember some of the names f the guilds that stand out to you and look for them in game. Try to see if you can’t find people to RP with so you can get a taste for who you get along with.

There’s also Friendship Fundays, a regularly held event aimed at creating a welcoming enviroment for new and returning roleplayers!

And of course, I’d be remiss if I didn’t take this chance to plug my own guild!

So yeah, there’s a lot of stuff out there for newbies to make use of. And of course, if you see us around in the Valley of Honor (the usual Horde RP spot) feel free to shoot a whisper or walk up!

And may you always walk without rythym.

2 Likes