Fresh Classic Only Helps

Yes sir I would

2 Likes

bump for fresh servers

4 Likes

Wrong. Plenty of people want this. Resetting everything every year feels horrible and rushes you to complete objectives fast before the next expansion/reset.

4 Likes

Ohh ya?

i.imgur .com/O6uSoZW.png

LOL!

Ooof. Looks like no one wanted permanent classic realms after all lol.

1 Like

They need to first off merge all the servers to try and salvage what’s left. then i think in my opinion they need a yearly refresh server. that mergers to the main one. every year. to keep it from turning into nothing.
i still think they should of just left classic alone. no copies or carry over to bcc.
Tbcc should of started fresh like classic did. everyone same starting point and plenty of help and community leveling. if someone really wanted to play the bcc they would of without a $ boost. if tbcc launched fresh, classic would not look dead on realms list. people would still jump on there 60 for raid night. i am not sure how many spent to copied a char. but don’t look like many did if you log on to vanilla at this time.
it is sad to see vanilla start off amazing as it did. to build the hype it added back to wow. just to be thrown away for a extra $.

1 Like

Fresh servers with slow content/PTR release to avoid racing and min/maxing, perhaps Nax in two years!

7 Likes

thats why the perma servers are so alive and well eh? New era is a graveyard.

1 Like

I agree, plz Blizzard

2 Likes

I would like to see a fresh classic era server.

4 Likes

Fresh servers = just repeating the process over again. We need classic+.

2 Likes

Exactly. That’s the point.

4 Likes

TBC is Classic+ (or more specifically the pre-patch talents). There is a less than zero chance blizzard does classic+ since it’s basically an entire new game. They aren’t going to devote resources to forking Classic and adding new content without it being an expansion.

Fresh Classic.
This is the way.

6 Likes

Yeah i’ve heard it 500 times. With that logic, shadowlands is classic+. Obviously when we say classic+, we are talking about something different than TBC.

Maybe they will.

3 Likes

Shadowlands is more like Classic-- :rofl:

You could be on to something… It does feel like in Shadowlands that something is missing. Don’t know what it is though. I could be wrong. Maybe it’s all in my head.

Lol @ reporting my post when it breaks no forum rules.

“I don’t want Classic FRESH therefore this is trolling.”

Pathetic.

If they made fresh classic servers I’d play on them. This was my first time playing TBC basically and I don’t like it. The game is just worse in my opinion.

8 Likes

Ohh look. My post has been revealed again by Blizzard.

Thanks!