Filing a complaint with ADA - where is your photosensitivity policy?

Spoke to a support agent on a ticket regarding your games portal effects strobing and making a wave sound that was first identified all the way back in January of 2021. He told me to just post on the forums.

I posted on the forums to be told that you do not give players or customers root access or administrative priviledges to make changes to the core game files. Without allowing access, I dont see what a random non-employee would be able to do, but ok. There have been multiple posts in that timeframe and your company has refused to address the issue.

CAUTION: EPILEPTIC SEIZURE ALERT STROBING LIGHT EFFECT ON A PATTERN

There are posts dating all the way back in January 2021 regarding this issue. Is there a way to turn off the swirly screens

This was actually brought up during the BETA and still you implemented it into the game and have not provided equal access to people who play this game.

Your agent in his response lied to me and told me that it has never been an issue or brought up before. Thats absolutely false. Either fix the portals or provide a warning that your game will cause seizures when using the oribos portal or going from the first boss in Tazavesh Gambit to any other boss.

I am sorry, Pnut, they should have referred you to our accessibility team.

I don’t know if I would say lied to you as much as they likely they simply didn’t know or could see any previous reports. That’s not really something a Game Master would have access to.

Closing this, as discussion of a complaint of a Developer update isn’t something that Support really can engage in.

Please follow the link in the Support Article I provided. That team works to address these kinds of concerns.

14 Likes