FF14 Megathread - post all your thoughts here

Please use this thread instead of making new ones with the same info over and over.
Help keep the forums organized.
Thanks!

Looks like mods have taken some recent ones down, let me know if you want me to link any more threads here - but please continue the discussion here.
Links to current threads:

*edit - Well this went over about as well as a loud fart in a crowded elevator…
I figured since mods are restoring ff14 threads here on GD we could at least consolidate.

3 Likes

yes hello i am here to talk about final fantasy

i’m also talking about it in the other two large, active threads on the front page

Exactly. We don’t need multiple active threads. Lets consolidate so the mods don’t have to keep closing them.

it’s a good thing we have 3 now then! the more the merrier

You’re not wrong. It would be nice if all the FFXIV posts were in one thread. However, you asking for that will mostly just cause more FFXIV threads to be created.

1 Like

The mods just move these topics to the other section where people should keep it.

1 Like

Gotta start a megathread somewhere :man_shrugging:

Off-topic gaming probably would have been a better “somewhere”.

Since that’s where this will probably be moved anyways.

Why not it’s far more fun to talk about these topics then anything WoW related unless it’s to criticize how poorly a job Blizzard is doing on every level. Which is why there are so many FF threads. If Blizz just listened to people in Alpha and scrapped these bad systems SL wouldn’t of ended up flopping driving people away from the game.

Blizz created this problem by being stubborn and trying to control every aspect of how we play the game. Now people are enjoying games where that doesn’t happen. Blizz needs to change.

As much as people claim to like FFXIV way more than WoW they sure spend a lot of their time on WoW’s GD.

2 Likes

I figure if GD is going to get a dozen new threads a day about it, maybe we can just consolidate.
I don’t think anyone actively uses off-topic gaming, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Or you could take it to the off topic gaming section where it belongs and a lot of them were moved.

To be honest, FF14 might not be bad…

Having said that no matter how hard their player base tries, WoW will always have more players.

Truth.

1 Like

5 Likes

Generally, people that talk about FFXIV here aren’t doing it for the sake of doing so.

Aside from a few trolls, they want to introduce/reintroduce the ideas and design philosophies found in that game that could improve WoW.